NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Mopsy

"I can feel Tigermania flowing through my veins"
Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Only if it's an Australian firm. :mhihi He should be deshamed of himself. 6 weeks....wow. No soft MRO there.

NFL appealing the decision, seeking a full season suspension instead. Interesting times.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Griffo's gone from hot to cold weather. Drafted by the Edmonton Elks in the Canadian Football League.

Bit of a shame as I was hoping an NFL team would've picked him.

What happened to Griff and his punting?
Don't know if this Elks gig even got started. Saw a reference at one point to a tryout with the Chargers in the NFL - but not aware what he's doing now - if anything.

bigwow

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2003
Melbourne
Don't know if this Elks gig even got started. Saw a reference at one point to a tryout with the Chargers in the NFL - but not aware what he's doing now - if anything.
Not on the Elk's roster

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like he copped a double whammy. Was drafted by the Elks and then put it on hold to try out with the LA Chargers in NFL combating with a punter JK Scott who actually got the position. Too late to return to the Elks?Maybe Griffo's (temporarily?) retired himself.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
2022/23 NCAA season started on Saturday with some games along with some pre-season NFL games.

Lots of changes to the Steelers I don't know 1/3 of the team.

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Betting Goof gets a call up…

From what I was reading the other day Trey was underwhelming with the limited snaps he played over the weekend.

But the Niners seem determined to give him a good run at it. For now anyway.

Season proper kicks off next Friday our time.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
2 more sleeps til the NFL season gets under way.

Rams v Bills a great way to get things started.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Reckon they will go well. Some exciting young players.

Thoughts on your Steelers TF?
Big changes have been made especially Big Ben's spot at QB. They've got three to use. I reckon we'll be in rebuilding phase and not strong enough to make playoffs.

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Mopsy

Jan 9, 2005
Brisbane
Ok tipping comp will work like this.

3 games each week. Will always be one of the early Sunday games, Sunday night and Monday night games (US time)

All matches selected will be telecast to us, that way we can watch how our selections are going if keen.

To avoid potential one sided matches, all selections will be for your chosen team to cover the line.

I will post the 3 matches around 9am every Friday morning, with the line quoted on the betting sites to be used at that particular time.

If you fail to submit your tips you get all away teams.

One point awarded for a correct tip, a bonus point awarded for getting all 3 right.

May the best Mopsy win.

Last edited:

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Ok tipping comp will work like this.

3 games each week. Will always be one of the early Sunday games, Sunday night and Monday night games (US time)

All matches selected will be telecast to us, that way we can watch how our selections are going if keen.

To avoid potential one sided matches, all selections will be for your chosen team to cover the line.

I will post the 3 matches around 9am every Friday morning, with the line quoted on the betting sites to be used at that particular time.

If you fail to submit your tips you get all away teams.

One point awarded for a correct tip, a bonus point awarded for getting all 3 right.
Awesome Donald.