NFL & NCAA Football Threads | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NFL & NCAA Football Threads

Today's game could be an intercept fest.

Jimmy and Staff throwing prayers everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
How’s the Eagles fans today. Once again they proved why Philadelphia fans are the worst fans in American sports. Hurts - who is having a great season so far - was booed by the crowd after he threw a midfield interception.

The game was only 3.45 minutes old in the first quarter with scores 0-0 !!!!

If anyone deserved to be booed it was Trevor Lawrence. 3 fumbles. Interceptions. I always thought he was overrated at Clemson.
4 fumbles!! And an INT, pretty bad man o_O

Heh heh another shovel pass TD. They work if done well. 69ers TD while Rams keep guzzling the bathwater.

32 minute quarter, jeez that's quick for NFL :oops:
At least 10 minutes faster than the norm :)

Can't get a better name than Cooper Kupp.

Just knew Stafford was gonna waste another red zone chance for a TD.

Great dash. Is this the team that won the Superbowl.....farginel. I'm gonna end up last again in the comp.
Niners were up 17-7 in the 3rd quarter of the Championship game in January, lost 20-17, didn't score again, still time man :)