Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

Re: A positive - Vlastuin?

Tigerflag2008 said:
Could be elite by the end of the year at this rate. Incredible form.

That run where he gave it to Vickery and got it back and then hit up Martin was quality.
Him & Ellis BOG

Love this kid. Reckon he will be a star and maybe a future captain.

Hard as a cat's head and a real good skill level to boot. Who woulda though at RFC :eek:

Where are the blokes that wanted that meat head that went to collingwood??

Superb display today.

IIRC the knocks on him as a junior were that he didnt get the ball enough, ie at best he would get 17-18 disposals.

He's already blowing that to the schizenhousen!! ;D

JR8 said:
Superb display today.

IIRC the knocks on him as a junior were that he didnt get the ball enough, ie at best he would get 17-18 disposals.

He's already blowing that to the schizenhousen!! ;D

Even if he gets 18 touches he is a fine player. His field kicking is elite

Like I said in another thread. Very refreshing to see that he can kick competently on both feet (albeit his action looking a little awkward on the non-preferred). Unfortunately, seemingly a dieing art these days.

He's a jet, he and O'Meara are the two standouts for the RS.
One on one Flossy is incredible.

I loved that run along the wing that ended in a Dusty mark and goal. It's been said that he still needs to build a tank but what that and other efforts show is that he has the desire to push himself to those limits. Cotchinesque.

That run down the wing was outstanding, showed up some of the older players today...
Football smarts already something you can't teach...

Kicking efficiency outstanding, Flossy has the makings of a exceptionally damaging footballer, even a 20 possession game could have a major impact. Much to look forward as he develops a bigger tank, the sky's the limit.

To have your two best players being a first year Vlas (what 5 games now) and a second year Ellis (around 25 games) being your two clear best on grounds is unbelievable for our future.

Vlas could be the next Voss - gone a bit early on this I know but he has been absolutely amazing to date.

Put him on Heppel next week and watch him carve him up