Nick Vlastuin | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Nick Vlastuin

Tommo37

Tiger Superstar
Aug 16, 2011
Re: A positive - Vlastuin?

AstuteTiger said:
I reckon too....Tom Lynch played his 11th game and kicked 10 :spin

Still qualifies I think, as long as a player has played 10 games or less as of round 1 in the current season.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008

Tommo37 said:
Still qualifies I think, as long as a player has played 10 games or less as of round 1 in the current season.

to old i think.
Kerridge wit 30(?) disposals and 3 goals would be a chance.

TigerMoz

DJ - What a Champ!
Nov 26, 2012
Melbourne

It really doesn't matter. This kid is just going to get better and better. A solid pickup by the club.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell

TigerMoz said:
It really doesn't matter. This kid is just going to get better and better. A solid pickup by the club.
yep. If he doesn't win it this week it's only a matter of time before he does.

tigergollywog

Non-Hierarchical Boss Cocky
Feb 4, 2006

This kid is a beast. Leysy, do you think you could slip into the tiger rooms with your tape measure and get a head circumferance on Love Machine, Suicide Blonde and The Concreter?

Eat the rich

Jacky boy's done it again...
Nov 2, 2007
www.drfollicles.com.au

TigerMoz said:

Absolutely, the RFC just won a rising STAR. His 83% DE is based on his ability to make good decisions with ball in hand. Doesn't waste too many. Exactly what we have lacked overall in our midfield to this point. 3 games in :spin, It's nice to have a Lenny Hayes type that we can hang our hat on.

vinpaul

Tiger Matchwinner
Apr 26, 2009

Got the Rising Star nomination. Well done to the lad.

bullus_hit

Whatchu talkin about Jack?
Apr 3, 2006

Congratulations Flossy, top game and pleasing to see him notch up 20+ possessions.

Feb 25, 2007

Well done to Floss, his last 2 weeks have been very good with 20 possies V the cats and against the power he racked up 23 possies, 11 marks, 1 goal and 105 SC points...

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007

Nice to see him get recognition. The club has managed his first year very well IMO.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD

Inside outside warriors with superior skills. Upon this rock shall Dimma build our flag.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane

Well deserved Tigga :clap

Two things impressed me most:

1. His tackling - they always stick, they sometimes hurt.

2. His kicking - accurate but is also a heavy kick, gets to its destination quickly which is crucial in the modern zoning game.

tigertime2

Our cup runneth over!
Mar 22, 2008

Full credit must go to Hardwick for selecting Vlastuin - love the kid

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon

Well done McVlastuin

I have been very impressed with how he has gone about it so far this season.

Davidos

Tiger Rookie
Apr 9, 2013

Fantastic first 3 games by Vlaustin

We need him to come on quickly to help with depth through the middle and he is certainly doing that

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008

gee he is just gonna be a star..his first 3 games up there with cotch,s and dusty,s first 3 games

with him and brandon ellis coming on so well we are developing one killer midfeild

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009

BrisTiger24 said:
Well deserved Tigga :clap

Two things impressed me most:

1. His tackling - they always stick, they sometimes hurt.

2. His kicking - accurate but is also a heavy kick, gets to its destination quickly which is crucial in the modern zoning game.

Fully agree.

Also I think him coming into the team after a few weeks was a plus as it will keep him freash leading up to the bye in what is a long season for a first year player.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

Well done Vloss for the Rising Star nomination. 50 possessions this week against a rabble.