Night-time Hoodoo | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Night-time Hoodoo

shawry

Tiger Legend
Apr 14, 2003
Adelaide, Australia
JohnF: That is a fair and reasonable response and i ahve to agree with most of it. Injuries are crucial (especially in our case) to a teams chances at year-end. Depth plays a role adn ours isnt too bad but not necessarily the greatest either. Havign these fringe playeers play now may benefit us in future years htough.

I refuse to believe that interstate teams are invincible on their home turf though. I jsut think for some reason people are brainwashed into that.

julzqld

Do or do not - there is no try!
Dec 17, 2002
Palm Beach, Queensland
Maybe we need to create our own special Hoodoo? And not a milestone game - that doesn't seem to work (except Campbo's 250th). Knighter's last game isn't a good example either. ??? ??? ???

Rosy

Tiger Legend
Mar 27, 2003
julzqld said:
Maybe we need to create our own special Hoodoo?

And then again maybe we just better kick a higher score than the opposition no matter what's happening around us.

MC24

Tiger Superstar
Jan 14, 2003
TigersGoddess said:
rosy3 said:
And then again maybe we just better kick a higher score than the opposition no matter what's happening around us.
Quick sack Frawley and make rosy coach she knows what she's talking about
roll.gif

And you can be her assistant TG, cos you know she knows what she's talking about. ;)