Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

He'll get another opportunity next week you'd think but currently I don't have him in my round 1 team based purely on last week's effort.

I feel we will want to play a chop out ruck so Balta & Chol's performances last week really miffed me.

CCJ just handed the running for that job by the look of it.

Nanks might still play round 1 in the secondary role.

I've been very impressed with him today down in defence. Love his attack on the ball in the air.

Reactions: 1 users
Finally a defender other than Grimes that can take a contested mark. Been great so far

Reactions: 3 users
Is looking the goods today. Must keep him playing him.

Also he is now huge. Very strong.

Reactions: 2 users
Not that enamoured with him. Looks great at times but he's cost us with his misguided disposal.

Not that enamoured with him. Looks great at times but he's cost us with his misguided disposal.

Like a young Rance.

Aside from a couple of wild brumby moments, I thought Noah was fantastic today.

Reactions: 11 users
I thought the kicks he had cut off we’re heading to his targets, they were well read by the opposition, low bullet 40 metres . His not rance but I like him down back

Reactions: 1 user
He was *smile* fantastic. He made mistakes because he was in the game, trying to do stuff. Stoked with his performance.

Reactions: 12 users