Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Balta and Chol - other clubs should be going hard. Not in our best 22. Not yet anyway but huge ceiling of potential.

Clearly you and Razor either don't know what I said or can't understand it. Go check through the dozens of posts and get back to me then. It's late and I'm going to bed very happy after a great win by the Tiges with several of my favourite young players starring.

Be happy people! :D
Leo, my boy, I'm from the former. Just in case your wondering, I wasnt directing my post to anyone specifically, in fact I was taking a little backward swipe at all and sundry
who live to make unwarranted disparaging comments regarding any of our players. I'm sure you would have slept well Wednesday night.

Balta and Chol - other clubs should be going hard. Not in our best 22. Not yet anyway but huge ceiling of potential.
What makes you say that they are not in our best 22?

Balta definitely is (Dimma said as much when saying he would stay in even when Astbury is back) and I would have thought Chol has the second ruck spot for the forseeable future (cant see them playing both Nank and Soldo given the shortened quarters).

Reactions: 1 user
What makes you say that they are not in our best 22?

Balta definitely is (Dimma said as much when saying he would stay in even when Astbury is back) and I would have thought Chol has the second ruck spot for the forseeable future (cant see them playing both Nank and Soldo given the shortened quarters).
Nice reminder that we seem to have a gold mine of talls.

Nank, Soldo, Chol and CCJ is an impressive mix

Balta emerging.

Nice reminder that we seem to have a gold mine of talls.

Nank, Soldo, Chol and CCJ is an impressive mix

Balta emerging.

Someone’s going to miss out.
Be unhappy.
Request to be traded...

What are the contract situations for all five. I think I know the answer but want it confirmed by people in the know.

Soldo
Chol
Nankervis
CJ
Balta

A one grabber with a lethal right foot, can't ask for much more than that.

Another scalp tonight. Mind you it was only the tall small forward in Hipwood.

Reactions: 1 users
That bit of play in Q1 where he jumped to mark the ball in front of his opponent was awesome. Most other players at best could of managed a spoil.

Reactions: 3 users
How good could he be? Another top intercept game. No brain fades to speak of!

Reactions: 1 users