Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
Erica Hipwood had no idea how to beat him. Balta stronger, more agile and quicker. Most of all Balta played too rough for poor old Erica

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Balta is a back and I think with him in the team we will match up against the Eagles really well - that’s one team where Astbury and Balta could line up together.

Love watching his breakout year.

Dave and Noah in the Key pozzies is a golden luxury.

Then we have the luxury of using Grimes and Broady on their smalls as we did in 17 and 18

Reactions: 2 users

BiddiscombeSkills

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 2, 2005
Amazing how far he’s come, and how quickly.

He’s at his best when he keeps it simple, and now that he’s not trying to break the game open with every possession it’s so much easier to see how he slots into the team.

Reactions: 2 users

daniel30

Tiger Superstar
Jun 14, 2010
Amazing how far he’s come, and how quickly.

He’s at his best when he keeps it simple, and now that he’s not trying to break the game open with every possession it’s so much easier to see how he slots into the team.

Spot on get the basics right first defend and then the attacking will come like Rance did.

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Off the charts.

What do we do with Astbury???

-Does the band get together?
-Does Balta replace Chol as the -ruck/forward?
-Do we leave the kid in?
-What do we do with Astbury??

Astbury comes back in and Grimes rotates into Broads role. It will be delicious.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Erica Hipwood had no idea how to beat him. Balta stronger, more agile and quicker. Most of all Balta played too rough for poor old Erica
Jared Polec would be too rough for Hipwood. Hipwood initiated body contact twice last night. Once to push Grimes after he had marked the ball, the other to clip Vlastuin across the head after he marked the ball. He spent the rest of the night looking for space. Most 14yo bean stalks would play tougher.

But yes, Balta was great again.

his post match interview even reminded me of Rance. A guy who knows how good he is (on and off the field), but a bit 'different'.

UKTiger

Tiger Legend
Jul 11, 2010
Shipston on Stour, UK
The coaches must have done something to Noah off season because now he is playing with a skill set, a positional sense and vision way beyond his years and experience. A joy to watch

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
Off the charts.

What do we do with Astbury???

-Does the band get together?
-Does Balta replace Chol as the -ruck/forward?
-Do we leave the kid in?
-What do we do with Astbury??
Not a problem with both of them in the team. Different skill sets

Reactions: 1 user

zgod

Tiger Legend
Feb 25, 2008
Dixon used to try and throw Rance about.
Reckon he is going to come hard for Balta.
I dont rate him but he is an aggressive type.
Hope Noah just plays his natural game and uses his pace etc on him.