Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

How is he 21?

A baby in terms of where he is at with his football.

He still at least 4 - 5 years away from peaking.

Big test coming up this week.

The kid is just 20. Wow

Huge test this week against a genuine strong leading , marking FF in Kennedy.

Actually going to be tough for all our back 6-7 with also Darling & Allen who is an improving tall, plus their smalls.

Pity Dave is injured.
Broad needs to come back in.
Grimes will have to play on Darling. Tough ask.
Broad on Allen.

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah he’s been awesome but I feel the challenge this week might be a bit much to ask.
I am not too worried about him. Noah is still in learning mode and even though he may struggle at times with top experienced opposition he learns from it and gets better. In seasons to come the opposition will not be able to handle him

wow.

the general goes down and notorious just charges

Reactions: 4 users
Nearly killed Kennedy, and completely blanketed Darling when on him.
Just goes from strength to strength.

Reactions: 3 users
BOG.

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it again, the sky is the absolute limit for this bloke.

He launched that goal 70 metres off a step. The only sniff Darling got was charity from the umpires.

Reactions: 7 users
Reckon this guy is going to be bigger then that other guy that use to play down back for us.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users
keeps doing it ... the 70 metre goal an exclamation point on another solid outing ..

Me, it’s all about me.
Kid oozes confidence.
What a goal.
70 metres.

Courtesy- from my wife (below).

Attachments

• D702E7C7-B00C-4A29-895B-10C98A967DBE.png
    D702E7C7-B00C-4A29-895B-10C98A967DBE.png
    33.9 KB · Views: 77
Last edited: