Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Just love the way he is going about his footy.

But some plaudits need to go towards Leppitsch. Master teacher.

Reactions: 7 users
This guy. He just gives us so much.
In the air, hits packs (and heads), rebound, pace, line breaking, kick-like handballs, bazooka-like kicks, swag.
Will be All Australian within 3 years, not a doubt in my mind.

Reactions: 3 users
He hardly put a foot wrong. Seems to have a good footy brain, unbelievable athleticism, and he can bomb it straight from 60 out. If he keeps this up he may go AA next year

How fortunate are we to farewell a 5 time AA and roll straight on to this guy for the next decade. Oh my Lord.

Reactions: 12 users
Tiny bit of bath water in the play on late in the last... but, wow.... there is a seriously skill base to build from

Reactions: 1 user
At this stage in their respective careers, it would be fair to say that Balta is a better player than Rance was.

Reactions: 2 users
Tiny bit of bath water in the play on late in the last... but, wow.... there is a seriously skill base to build from

He's been doing that for a while, he's like a bull and just bounces through them usually, but that was a big 2m ruck!

It's his decision making that's been the thing I've noticed. Just seems to know when to spoil, when to get in front for a mark, when to run off up the ground. Then once he gets it seems to make the right decision again with the ball more often than not, sometimes just the execution lets him down. Don't think Dimma will mind the play on and getting tackled, as long as it doesn't happen too often. Back yourself in when you're on fire young man!!

Reactions: 4 users
maybe this year we will do the reverse of 2017

Instead of playing 3 tall backs, we play balta surrounded by 5 terriers....

If anyone can do it, balta is the man!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Hats off to bullushit who was a massive balta fan in his draft year

Reactions: 12 users
Many of the high profile defenders such as McGovern and even rance have dominated by being the loose man intercepting.

What is amazing about Noah is his ability to be so accountable yet consistently outmark his opponent. Maybe Harris Andrews is the closest type.

But bloody hell, no limit on Noah

Reactions: 2 users