Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
I was really hoping that the same opportunity may have been given to RCD or Dow to find another player. Balta has really taken and run with it.

Reactions: 2 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Far more advanced than Rance at the same age.

All Noah needs is confidence and to learn the art of using his body in the contest a little better. I can't think of a better teacher than Leppa.

The sky is the limit.

Reactions: 4 users

BiddiscombeSkills

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 2, 2005
The trajectory this kid has been on is deadset unbelievable.

I’m calling it now. He’s going to be better than Rance, and sooner than anyone thinks.

Reactions: 1 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
Hope he has been doing lots of learning over the past weeks cos we are gonna need a mensa performance Thursday.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I'm still amazed at how well he holds his ground against his beast opponents. And he's an incredible mark. Trajectory is going well.

Rancey18

Tiger Champion
Mar 15, 2014
Balta, Baker and Bolton - three potential future A graders right there. Exciting times.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Likes of Balta and Bolton have really stood up in the absence of Astbury and Prestia

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
How is he 21?

A baby in terms of where he is at with his football.

He still at least 4 - 5 years away from peaking.

Big test coming up this week.

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
Far more advanced than Rance at the same age.

All Noah needs is confidence and to learn the art of using his body in the contest a little better. I can't think of a better teacher than Leppa.

The sky is the limit.

Yeah I think people forget how good Rance was at the same age (and that was coming off a serious head injury). I see them as slightly different players. Balta looks like he'll be a better lock-down player and looks like a better mark but I can't see anyone ever being better at the manic ability to close down players and recover for 2nd and 3rd efforts that Rance had.

https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy...2=15&type=A&pid1=6501&pid2=2318&fid1=O&fid2=O

Reactions: 2 users