Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Great games tonight by both Balta and Bolton.
Next to Dusty these two are going to be our most consistent this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
There's been a lot of talk about the athletic comparison's between Noah and Alex.

Tonight was the first time he played like Rance. At one point, with Grimes and Vlossy off, he was manning three opponents. At another, he closed 20 metres in a heartbeat to dive into an impossible spoil.

My own heart skipped a beat out of pure nostalgia.

A million a year and I'd take it.

Reactions: 5 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Loved his game. Was it just me or did Dimma give him a little rocket in the presser?

Reactions: 2 users

KnightersRevenge

Baby Knighters is 7!! WTF??
Aug 21, 2007
Ireland
I'm going to get borderline Bruce McAvaney creepy in my effusive praise of this bloke this year. He was my pick to have a stand out year in 2021. The spoil and the desperate little last gasp extended arm flick while prostrate were very Alex-ish. He could emulate a worse bloke. He's a beast. Our forwards learn to read his roost when streaming through the middle and it will crush sides.

Reactions: 3 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Superb game. A match-saver = match-winner.

Such a shame that Alex the Great is not still playing alongside this guy. Imagine what we would be treated to. Imagine how hard it would be for any forward to win a contest!

Reactions: 1 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Great games tonight by both Balta and Bolton.
Next to Dusty these two are going to be two are going to be our most consistent this year.

both out of contract :eek:

Some BIG money is going to be offered to try and prise them out.

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb

Saw they were out of contract and the other comes as no surprise. Both seem happy enough and Balta has the family connection in Evan. Ralph will go hard.

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul

That is a worry having both out of contract, but if they get a pay rise they've definetely earned it. They're both super talents that we can't afford to let go.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Saw they were out of contract and the other comes as no surprise. Both seem happy enough and Balta has the family connection in Evan. Ralph will go hard.

They're extremely happy but other clubs will still offer waaay more than we can afford so I will still be nervous until they are locked away which won't be anytime soon,

Reactions: 3 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Loved his game. Was it just me or did Dimma give him a little rocket in the presser?

You can tell Dimma is on Noah like white on rice because he knows he could be all-world.

His public messaging is always very similar, “He’s good, but how good he can be depends entirely on how much he wants it”.

Reactions: 1 users