Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Culpable. Moron. Watched from.pocket ...clueless in terms of reading flight making position . Basically not a footballers bootlace. And patently not fit.
‘Culpable moron’... What gives you the right to abuse our players?

Reactions: 2 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
He was interviewed after the game and spoke about Jack telling him to take his time and not hearing the umpire call 15 seconds ..
Had this sort of trouble before and appears to have relied on Jack because of his difficulty with his eyes.
Still feel he will become a very good forward for us.

Reactions: 1 users

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
He was interviewed after the game and spoke about Jack telling him to take his time and not hearing the umpire call 15 seconds ..
Had this sort of trouble before and appears to have relied on Jack because of his difficulty with his eyes.
Still feel he will become a very good forward for us.
I didnt hear the 15 seconds call, and the commentators seemed confused. And the gap between the move it on and play on was non existent. All up it was a minor reaming by the ump, you could argue it was major in terms of potential impact on the game, but Noah left himself open to it.

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
It's play on if he looks at the screen.

Balta had a couple of good moments. Started brightly. But he's underdone and fatigued. Learning a new caper. Missed a lot of the season and much needed football experience. 10 full games out of 18.

He's gunna take a lot of work. Experience. We might still get something out of him this year.

Reactions: 4 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
I didnt hear the 15 seconds call, and the commentators seemed confused. And the gap between the move it on and play on was non existent. All up it was a minor reaming by the ump, you could argue it was major in terms of potential impact on the game, but Noah left himself open to it.
It seems he found himself in trouble because he couldn’t see.
Jack telling him to take his time seems to have been the only source of information he had. Come on Snake he can’t be blamed for that!

Reactions: 1 user

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
It's play on if he looks at the screen.

Balta had a couple of good moments. Started brightly. But he's underdone and fatigued. Learning a new caper. Missed a lot of the season and much needed football experience. 10 full games out of 18.

He's gunna take a lot of work. Experience. We might still get something out of him this year.
You are on the *smile* Jack!

• Haha

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
It seems he found himself in trouble because he couldn’t see.
Jack telling him to take his time seems to have been the only source of information he had. Come on Snake he can’t be blamed for that!
I said he got a minor reaming didn't I!? The whole thing stank. But players should have a default setting that the umps aren't much good. He won't do it again thats for sure.

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
We need to get Alex Rance to do some tutoring with him. First few years Rance was a bit like Balta - superb athletically, great mark, but a bull at the gate with little composure or thought for the game. Rancie learnt that and became a superstar.

Get Rance back to work with him. Even if he goes back to the backline. Get Rance to shape him.
That’s a pretty good idea. And you’d think it’s entirely possible.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Trade him out
Wanted to go to Sydney 3 years ago
It’s all about currency
Might be a good athlete but is an average player above the head . Fact !
Dropped marks last night
Kicking is hit or miss . He ain’t a swing man and coaching staff are kidding if they think he is . Purely D50 player . You can’t teach dumb footballers irrelevant how smart they may look !!!! .

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
did anyone see how far back Balta went to take the 'play on' kick? it was miles ..

Rantnrave

Tiger Legend
May 6, 2008
If we had any bloody leaders dont ya think they should of been making him aware time was tickin?...
Play him down back now lynch is back...

Merveille

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2007
Optimistic we''ll be out of the 8 by tomorrow night and face Brisbane and then Port away. We are next to no chance now.
We had a better persentage than Saints, and Dogs too I think - if that stayed the same, then the 2 points are pointless

Coburgtiger

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2012
I was also watching the countdown clock. There was still a second to go when play on was called.

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users