Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Needed a big game and produced.
Haven’t seen him clunk marks like that for a while.
And we needed him too. Some of our other defenders today were all at sea.

Mate
Who said he should be dropped ? You made the call. Who ?
I am not trawling back through a week’s worth of posts - a quick 5 minute glance back through recent pages on this thread and I see you have been involved some detailed discussion about him. I have not read any of that, I don’t spend all my living hours on here and I won’t be tonight.
The posts I am referring to could go back 8 days!
But they were there - I don’t really give a toss but I thought they were strange suggestions at the time.
I can see why you are a bit touchy looking at recent pages though

Mate

I am not trawling back through a week’s worth of posts - a quick 5 minute glance back through recent pages on this thread and I see you have been involved some detailed discussion about him. I have not read any of that, I don’t spend all my living hours on here and I won’t be tonight.
The posts I am referring to could go back 8 days!
But they were there - I don’t really give a toss but I thought they were strange suggestions at the time.
I can see why you are a bit touchy looking at recent pages though
Hmmmm. At “least 5 numbskulls”
that were saying he should be “dropped” ….but you can’t name one of them !

Until you can tell us who these minimum of 5 are I’ve got no other choice but to believe you were getting a bit RCG hysterical again.

Reactions: 1 user
Hmmmm. At “least 5 numbskulls”
that were saying he should be “dropped” ….but you can’t name one of them !

Until you can tell us who these minimum of 5 are I’ve got no other choice but to believe you were getting a bit RCG hysterical again.
Nah mate those caning him were being hysterical

You certainly didn't hold back on your criticism of him last week, surely you owe him a bit after today? Definitely a step in the right direction.
Absolutely a step in the right direction today. Very good game. But that doesn’t alter his previous 2022 and last week’s form.

Further, did I - or anyone else say he should be dropped ? I actually said we need him in the team playing well. Do you remember that part ? Probably not.

Reactions: 1 user