Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Current price of gold per kg is $94000 AU approx.
Noah weighs 100kg..
So he's worth $9,400,000 a season?
I think you over value him a little Smoking..;)
Maybe it's $9.4m over the course of his career? Six years so far at let's say an average of 300k? So, $7.6m to go. Big payday. Lyncheseque. Been done.

Reactions: 1 user

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Not that I’d necessarily want them to do it with either of them, but hypothetically if the club was deciding on either Balta or Short to get them back into the first round, which one would you prefer they let go ? Probably Short for me.

Again, purely hypothetical. Won’t happen. But…
Short v Tall, tall wins. Nothing to do with Jayden. However, if we had to keep Balta on $700 per year, I dunno. The cost comes into it.

The real question is more likely would you pay Ben McKay $650k vs Noah Balta $650.

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Short v Tall, tall wins. Nothing to do with Jayden. However, if we had to keep Balta on $700 per year, I dunno. The cost comes into it.

The real question is more likely would you pay Ben McKay $650k vs Noah Balta $650.
We need a ready made forward Ben McKay who’s kicked only 1 goal in his 52 games ain’t a forward

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Err, it's as a backman dude. Replace Tarrant and Grimes.
Isn’t Balta supposed to replace Tarrant and Gibcus Miller Nuyon replace Grimes
McKay is too slow to replace a Grimes
#1 priority should be a forward to replace Jack

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
I have heard that Balta had some eye laser surgery, hopefully it's cleared up any problems for him.

The last player ar Richmond I recall that had laser eye surgery was Hampson.

We don't want another player with the nickname "Cymbals"

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Isn’t Balta supposed to replace Tarrant and Gibcus Miller Nuyon replace Grimes
McKay is too slow to replace a Grimes
#1 priority should be a forward to replace Jack
Nyuon aint replacing anyone.

Young has already replaced him in the order.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
I was critical, but goodness he was back to showing élite capabilities today. Sensational game!