Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Suns have done well out of Miles (and maybe Ellis). Dogs have done well out of Lloyd.

Port has a spare list spot for a player with crap tatts now that Pittard has gone to #lolNorf.

And SOS is still searching for the perfect replacement for Andy Collins.

Tony Braxton-Hicks said:
Suns have done well out of Miles (and maybe Ellis). Dogs have done well out of Lloyd.

Port has a spare list spot for a player with crap tatts now that Pittard has gone to #lolNorf.

And SOS is still searching for the perfect replacement for Andy Collins.

Both Miles and Lloyd were proven performers, was always confident they'd be in demand and do well and they were uncontracted. C Ellis was a bit of a surprise and also uncontracted but no games this year? Markov I am pretty sure will see out his contract at Tigers as I can't see him getting AFL games now to prove his worth.

zippadeee said:
The Balta bubble has burst.
He was putrid

agree Zip. he was. don't know if the bubble burst, but he did some dumb things.

Tigers of Old said:
I have a strong feeling Balta is going to go berserk tonight.

He didnt go berserk, but i guarantee the 1000's of fans at home went berserk how *smile* he was playing
He is anothee soldo. Not a natural footballer.
*smile* the athletics types. Give me a natural footballer any day of the week.

Balta is still a project player.

He needs to improve his footy smarts, because if he does, he has amazing potential.

SkillzThatKillz said:
Balta is still a project player.

He needs to improve his footy smarts, because if he does, he has amazing potential.

My cat has potential too.

zippadeee said:
He didnt go berserk, but i guarantee the 1000's of fans at home went berserk how sh!t he was playing
the athletics types. Give me a natural footballer any day of the week.

Lol.
Reactionary venting 101.
Played around 10 games, some of them gems with some serious highlights.
Tracking like a junior Richo.
Our boys got touched up by a hardened bunch with a point to prove at our least favoured stadium.
Handle it.

zippadeee said:
He didnt go berserk, but i guarantee the 1000's of fans at home went berserk how sh!t he was playing

lol, you really are clueless zips. Or just taking the p!ss. Balta another Soldo?

The_Celebrant said:
Did anyone else choose last night's game to be the first live match they've attended since we lost that Elimination Final to Carlton about six years ago? Boy, do I know how to pick 'em!

where da *smile* u been??

The_Celebrant said:
Did anyone else choose last night's game to be the first live match they've attended since we lost that Elimination Final to Carlton about six years ago? Boy, do I know how to pick 'em!

Since Round 18, 2011 (bad loss v Geelong at Etihad), I've been to one game .... September 30, 2017.

23.21.159 said:
Since Round 18, 2011 (bad loss v Geelong at Etihad), I've been to one game .... September 30, 2017.

Did we win..................................................................................................we ****** sh!t it in

The_Celebrant said:

Might be time for you to just commit to the TV and the comfort of your own lounge TC ;)

17 said:
Lol.
Reactionary venting 101.
Our boys got touched up by a hardened bunch with a point to prove at our least favoured stadium.
Handle it.

Yep, he may have *smile*ed up a couple of times, but at least he *smile*ed up having a crack.

zippadeee said:

:rofl :rofl :rofl clueless

zippadeee said:
I look forward to your assessment when Noah plays his blinder and when he becomes a gun.

17 said:
Lol.
Reactionary venting 101.
Handle it.
At the same age Ricoh was averaging three goals per game, so not quite.