Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Bill James said:
At the same age Ricoh was averaging three goals per game, so not quite.

Yer, Richo is a legend, but that was a completely different era of football that is not that comparable really.

Did he never have a poor game, especially in his first year at senior level? Many far more experienced players need the finger pointed at them before Balta.

Not keen on this idea to make him a backline player. Can give away a few trees and has too much flair.

jb03 said:
Not keen on this idea to make him a backline player. Can give away a few trees and has too much flair.

May not be required. Cats only have two talls up forward for tomorrow night

jb03 said:

If he does play back he can man up on Esra, he will make him look foolish by running off him all night

Mopsy said:
If he does play back he can man up on Esra, he will make him look foolish by running off him all night

I think that’s the plan. They will most likely both go in the ruck at the same time as well.

jb03 said:
He won’t play down back.

There is no chance Soldo rucks all game on his own.

Balta the perfect player to go up against an athletic Stanley.

Coburgtiger said:
*cough*Rance*cough*

Why would you pluck one guy out and say because he is a defender then Balta should be? And Rance played a lot of half back as a junior.

Koutoufides became a great on baller, so cough that.

Not a backman Needs to be allowed to create run and play
Why wasn't he in the ruck when Ratugalea was rucking?

btoz_01 said:
Not a backman Needs to be allowed to create run and play
Why wasn't he in the ruck when Ratugalea was rucking?

this is why dropping Broad was a bit stupid ..