Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Noah Balta - Welcome to Tigerland

Horrendous. Gave up our 3rd quarter momentum with that typical brain fade to let Heeney goal.

Reactions: 1 user
Trade him out at years end . You can’t teach intelligence

Reactions: 3 users
Everytime there’s a night game we might as well give him the night off

Had some howlers, had some strong moments. Definitely persist. He's now our number 1 KPD taking the best opposition defender and his form will bd up and down. His upside makes him worth his spot.

Balta is an Awesome Day time player and a very average night time player.

Reactions: 1 users
Someone fix his eyes!

His performances are chalk and cheese when playing during the day and night.

Dimma just bagged him in the presser. Said it during pre-season that since last year, he worries me as he gets ahead of himself too often. Needs to WAKE THE F*CK UP!!!

In his first season he promised so much but it now seems his brain fades are taking over. A game Balta will not want to remember. Neither will we for that matter.

The 1st quarter, he was extremely bad. Thought he improved but I don`t think he`s getting much support from the others. Grimes, for example, 9 disposals 6 turnovers. Balta at least had 10 intercepts, 9 contested possessions and 3 contested marks. Needs to clean-up his decision making but geez was he the only 1 in that backline? They were deplorable.

Reactions: 5 users
He’s the full back for the next 8 years. Just coach him better to get errors out of his game. Default disposal for him always has to be a long kick - unable to go short.