Not happy Membership Dept | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Not happy Membership Dept

Not going to please everyone all of the time.

Not with cards or keyrings. Though this worked :cupgold

Contacted club tix not expected to go on sale until end of month , only r 0 at this stage , so hold ya horses , nothing to see yet

Reactions: 1 user
I could understand the objection to the AFLW players on the card if there was a separate AFLW card, but we still just get the one card for being a member of both.

DS

But still were the best Team, finishing top of AFL ladder with high %, the year we missed out...

• Dislike
Has anyone received their AFL membership cards.. until the AFL sort out my membership I won’t receive confirmation of my Richmond membership.

Has anyone got anything from the club yet? I've just realised we are weeks away from round one and I've had nothing from the club regarding my four memberships. Money's been coming out.

Did we get an afl membership card last year. I can’t recall. I know they are quick to take money out of your account for the membership.
I am so confused these days. I think we get digital afl membership cards now unless we ask?
I don’t know to be honest

I am so confused these days. I think we get digital afl membership cards now unless we ask?
I don’t know to be honest
Got mine in mail today - was delayed because I had forgot to select the freebies for this year - went for the scarf and lanyard