Not happy Membership Dept | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Not happy Membership Dept

I have my membership card but no barcode on it. When we have "home" games at Chernobyl or even if I choose to go GA to an away game do I still have to book a ticket? Seems silly to me, why no barcode on the card? Don't really want to deal with a digital membership, I'm the guy who sails through the gates with my printed ticket.

DS

Still haven’t received my afl membership card. I had to request physical card in membership renewal. The option for same was in very small print as they are discouraging us from requesting physical card.
I am sure last year I rang RFC cos I hadn’t received confirmation of my membership because, as they informed me, they were waiting for AFL to confirm club support memberships. When I did get confirmation of Richmond membership I was able to order a Richmond membership card for collection purposes only (no bar code).
Seeing I haven’t received confirmation from either AFL or RFC how would I go about getting tix for the rd zero game?

They do seem to be running the purchase of tickets quite late this year. We'll see, just checked, rounds 1-15 were on sale to Roaming Tiger members on 21 Feb last year.

DS

This why you can't take membership numbers seriously anymore.
Membership numbers should be adult 22 game memberships or revenue from all memberships sold.
Screenshot_20240214_092512_Samsung Internet.jpg