NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

Thurston is a ripper. Sad to see Storm go down but gee I'd be happy to see JT on the winning team next week.

CC TIGER said:
What a game...sensational

What a win by the Cowboys. Behind for most of the game....try in the last second....missed conversion hit the post....drawn game....field goal in o/t wins the game. Heartbreaker for the Broncos, but I'm glad NQ won their 1st flag.

jb03 said:
unbelievable finish. Not sure actually the afl could ever match that.
I reckon it would be fairly similar with a goal kick after the siren.....great to see a true legend kick the inaugural winner

mld said:
Can't imagine how rubbish Ben Hunt must be feeling.
I think he also gave away that penalty late in the game for lifting that led to the last try.

Reckon the right team won, they were dominating toward the end.

Tigers of Old said:
That was one of the best games of any sport I have seen.
Can't disagree with that.

footy fairytales do happen. I know a lot of people who know and/or are related to JT, he is a fantastic person by all reports. Genuine, humble, funny, grounded. Couldn't have happened to a nicer bloke.

What did KB, Denham etc have to say? $50000 fine and 12 month suspension?

Go Storm, I liked Ricky Stuart as a player but can't stand him as coach 0/0 after fifteen minutes.

Looking forward to the Grand Final tonight. I won't be surprised if Paul Gallen "brings back the biff", go the Stormers.