NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

don't watch the nine coverage of nrl much. watching this one though. Had a good laugh. Commentator (don't know who) says the storm haven't played here for a while, in fact they haven't played here since rd 10 214 (yes, 214, 1802 years ago :eek: ) ;D

Can't see the Stormers winning this. Fairytale's too strong at the moment. ;D This will be the Sharks' first flag.

Well done to the Sharks, but hopefully it's not an omen on what the Bummers could do next..... Nudge, nudge, wink, wink. ;D

Welch cost the storm the premiership, I don't know what he was thinking coming in late on the fifth tackle with a swinging arm. I bet his teammates are filthy on him.

tigerman said:
Welch cost the storm the premiership, I don't know what he was thinking coming in late on the fifth tackle with a swinging arm. I bet his teammates are filthy on him.

Yep terrible play by Welch. The Storm had the Sharks on the ropes at that stage. Gave them another set of 6 less than 10m from the line.

Definitely a key factor in the Storm losing the premiership.

Ridley said:
Yep terrible play by Welch. The Storm had the Sharks on the ropes at that stage. Gave them another set of 6 less than 10m from the line.

Definitely a key factor in the Storm losing the premiership.

Yes and they scored on that next set. I was on the Storm but good on the Sharks and their long suffering fans.

76.51 min, watch the video. Maloney lines up and takes Koroibete out just behind the play. Not a word from the commentators. I dont know enough about the game but it looked like a penalty to me. Wont mention the drug cheat grub pulling Harris' hair about the 18/19 minute mark. Oh wait, I just mentioned it.

RFC not KFC said:
76.51 min, watch the video. Maloney lines up and takes Koroibete out just behind the play. Not a word from the commentators. I dont know enough about the game but it looked like a penalty to me. Wont mention the drug cheat grub pulling Harris' hair about the 18/19 minute mark. Oh wait, I just mentioned it.
A few forward passes too by the Sharks. Good to see they won their 1st flag, but let's not forget the peptides...

It was a mighty effort by the Storm, to get with in inches of winning the title, while having arguably the greatest player of all time on the side lines .

I'm only casual watcher, however in all the Origin matches and other games I've seen Gallen play ,all he ever is good for is a 5 metre run at best, tucks it under the arm , runs into a wall, tackled , down he goes...that's it

Gould is unquestionably the worst commentator in sport, only keeps his job because of the majority of viewers are cockroaches

CC TIGER said:
It was a mighty effort by the Storm, to get with in inches of winning the title, while having arguably the greatest player of all time on the side lines .

I'm only casual watcher, however in all the Origin matches and other games I've seen Gallen play ,all he ever is good for is a 5 metre run at best, tucks it under the arm , runs into a wall, tackled , down he goes...that's it

Gould is unquestionably the worst commentator in sport, only keeps his job because of the majority of viewers are cockroaches

Agree on Gallen. but don't mind Gould. can be a goose but can be really honest and on the money. Also I think he keeps his job because Queenslanders love to hate him.

make up your own minds as to whether NRL players are smarter than.........?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/kangaroos/nrl-2017-josh-papaliis-kangaroos-spot-in-jeopardy-after-bizarre-drink-driving-conviction/news-story/7a336f042ac2f8317d4c0b5729b1c4f9?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=FoxSportsAus

Bernie said:
make up your own minds as to whether NRL players are smarter than.........?

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/kangaroos/nrl-2017-josh-papaliis-kangaroos-spot-in-jeopardy-after-bizarre-drink-driving-conviction/news-story/7a336f042ac2f8317d4c0b5729b1c4f9?utm_source=Social&utm_medium=Facebook&utm_campaign=FoxSportsAus

On reading that, i reckon if they were to give him a concussion test, he'd fail it every day of the week. He couldn’t pour water out of a boot with instructions on the heel.

Apparently he rang 000 twice not once to see what the response would be!

He had attended the team captain's engagement party.

Ricky (Stuart) you may need to lose his number.