NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

Great win by Queensland tonight in enemy territory. It was like watching an ageing champ against the faster, stronger up and comer, and the old champ won. Gagai MOTM. Chambers great until he got knocked out. Old firm of Slater, Smith and Thurston with one arm, brilliant at the death. Thuston converts try from sideline with 2 minutes on clock to hit front, then hang on to win. NSW just thought it would happen for them. Wish we could kick for goal like JT.

This is probably QLD's last shot at winning the series for the next year or two i reckon.

Thurston and Cronk and Slater and Smith will all be gone in the next 18 months from Origin.

Inglis isnt the player he was due to injury and close to the end, Myles is done and Scott wont go beyond next year so its all set for the Blues to dominate the next 2 years i reckon.

Generational change coming for the Maroons after the most devastating generation to come together in Origin.

That said they shouldve won this series tonight the Cockroaches.

Great stuff from the Mighty Maroons JT is a marvellous champion a real superstar.

Game 3 is going to be a cracker and a huge one at Suncorp.

Yeah, Inglis looks finished, in rehab/ hospital for mental illness.

amazing win tonight. JT is other worldly more than any aussie rules player IMO.

Great win.

Stuck it up my NSW colleagues at work .

Agree with some that after this and possibly next series NSW may start winning more.

Rapt. So many champs

Almost as morbid as when the Maroons came back to take Origin 2, they were up and about in the first half :hihi

Well done to the mighty Melb Storm on their win,scratchy performance & will need to improve in Prelim.Expect they will.

Magnificent result because the NRL and all the NSW stiffs hate them.

Go Storm what a magnicent outfit they are what a culture what superstars they developed.

Development talent ID and culture second to none.

Craig Bellamy man ................................ how good is he.

Considering Bellamy was part of the dominant Green Machine from Canberra alongside, Belcher and Meninga, Lazarus, Daley, Furner, Mullins and Stuart and Clyde he knows what its all about.

Scratchy performance, yet 30-0 in a prelim final against a genuine top 4 side

craig said:
Magnificent result because the NRL and all the NSW stiffs hate them.

Go Storm what a magnicent outfit they are what a culture what superstars they developed.

Development talent ID and culture second to none.

Craig Bellamy man ................................ how good is he.

Considering Bellamy was part of the dominant Green Machine from Canberra alongside, Belcher and Meninga, Lazarus, Daley, Furner, Mullins and Stuart and Clyde he knows what its all about.

Yep, and well done to Coops. Hopefully he takes on a coaching role at the club next year and doesn't head north.

TigerForce said:
Yep, and well done to Coops. Hopefully he takes on a coaching role at the club next year and doesn't head north.

Coops is moving back to Sydney to be with his Missus.

Craig Bellamy must be some sort of wizard.

Stumbled onto Storm open training.

Got a pic with Vutavalu - the dusty of NRL?

Storm putting the Cows to the sword, so clinical, and ruthless precisuion.

Great Team Great Players and Leaders.

A great weekend if the Storm bring the double home tonight.

Great send off to Cooper what a star dead set champ.

Richmond GF, Chelsea EPL win, now probably a Strom GF . Just need Victory to do it and have the complete set.

evo said:
Richmond GF, Chelsea EPL win, now probably a Strom GF . Just need Victory to do it and have the complete set.
Foir me it's Richmond GF , Botswana Zebras beat Ethiopia 2-0 ( never seen them win till yesterday ), Storm GF . Now for Australia to beat India today ..
and the Sankoyo Bush Bucks FC to win next week