NRL | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

NRL

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
With so many changes to the Storm over the off season and Paps still out I've had to tip the choke .....er Eels tomight.

Hughes, Munster and Grant hold the key for the Storm, lets see if they can steer em to a win.

New Forward pack will be interesting to see how they go, great to see Welch back on the park, hope he goes well.
Looking forward to seeing how Will Warbrick goes, reckon he'll be sh!tting bricks, he's a good story

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
I'm a man who likes tradition in his footy.

Channel 9 not disappointing either with their pro Parramatta commentary.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Must say it looks to be an ordinary crowd for a season opener in Parramatta at their stadium for the season kick off to be honest lot of empty seats.

Ricemagic

Tiger Superstar
Feb 8, 2021
Must say it looks to be an ordinary crowd for a season opener in Parramatta at their stadium for the season kick off to be honest lot of empty seats.
I'd be surprised if they'd get more than 20,000 on a Thursday night in Shitknee :eyes

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Massive win by the Storm, up against most of the night, seemingly spent nearly all night defending.

Munster man .....

• Love

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Watching the footy and cricket, but why am I not surprised at the anti Storm commentating.

Even the NRL season promo ad barely shows the Storm.

• Sad

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Watching the footy and cricket, but why am I not surprised at the anti Storm commentating.

Even the NRL season promo ad barely shows the Storm.
Shouldn't surprise ya old n obsolete big red ford. NSW n QLD rugby league media have hated the suitcase out of the Storm since it's inception. They were happy enough that the W. A. n S. A. teams died a natural death years ago, but they've been chokin n gaggin on successful Storm for way to many years

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Be great to see the Bantam's get beat.
Admittedly they are missing a few of their best side the Giblets, but the NRL would be wetting their pants with glee.

Somehow I dont think they will be threatening the trophy at seasons end but good on em today.

Last edited:

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Is Channel 9 using that fake crowd noise to pump up the vibe cos the crowd aint as big or as animated as would be expected for that noise effect.