Official arrivals and departures thread / Player contracts [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Official arrivals and departures thread / Player contracts [Merged]

It's amazing how Richmond has delisted almost two doz. players over the past 24 months...Which prompts me to ask, how did Danny Frawely ever think our side was capable of finals?

Don't even ponder it SS, your brain will explode. ::)
Glad we've moved on.
Go Tiges.
BTW welcome to PRE. :)

Is the Alessio thing for real, have only seen it on the RFC website.

Also what about King ? Is that real? haven't seen that anywhere.

I take the RFC site article as official confirmation about Alessio. Haven't heard or read an official statement about King yet.

I doubt Richmond were chasing Nathan Ablett considering Geelong were never going to turn up the opportunity to snare Ablett no.2 ... and good on them, Gary Jr has shown he is way more than a member of the Ablett family, he is a member of Geelong's future dominance!

Just a note about Mark Graham
http://hawthornfc.com.au/default.asppg=news&spg=display&articleid=32366
MARK GRAHAM
Originally from Berwick, Mark Graham first became involved with the Hawthorn Football Club in 1989 when he played for the Under 17 side. He then had a stint in the Under 19s, where he notched up 30 games before being added the Hawks’ senior list in 1990. Graham served the traditional Hawthorn apprenticeship in the reserves and did not make his senior debut until Round Six, 1993 when he travelled to Football Park in Adelaide. It was the only senior game he played that year and after a mediocre season he was delisted.

Less than six months later, Graham was reinstated to the Hawthorn senior list after an impressive performance in a pre-season match against Sydney. He went on to play 20 senior games in ’94 and has never looked back.

A natural leader on and off the field, Graham’s contributions were officially recognised in 1999 when he was made a vice-captain of Hawthorn. With 164 AFL games - including seven finals and 54 goals - Graham’s experience is an invaluable asset to the Hawthorn Football Club. Graham is a long-serving member of the Hawthorn backline and is an integral part of the well-respected Hawthorn ‘spine’, considered to be among the best in the competition. Tall and slightly built, he has contested many inspirational battles against some of the great forwards and has foiled many attacks with his strong spoiling and marking abilities.

Like Crawford, he was awarded Hawthorn life membership at the club’s Annual General Meeting in December, 2001.

So he already has 15years on the senior list, this is his 16th and so he brings a lot of experience to the Tigers.

We'll know for sure tomorrow, T2005 but two likely and four rookies if can afford.