Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
Weedy Rioli's latest indescretion taking the attention away from our miscreants here in the West. My eagle mates were piling on to us yesterday.......crickets today. :mhihi

Reactions: 1 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Willie Rioli, what an idiot, gets busted 3 weeks ago & doesn't fess up.

Rule #1 - Deliver bad news early

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Maybe we can get another Rioli.

FF...........Rioli..............Jack...............Rioli
HF...........Rioli.............Tom...............Shai

• Love

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Willie Rioli, what an idiot, gets busted 3 weeks ago & doesn't fess up.

Rule #1 - Deliver bad news early
Just about to get his footy back on track after getting done for drugs now gets done again for drugs !!

Looks kike the kid is much better at decision making on field than he is off it.

E80E9564-0512-4085-8AA6-C0D7318BEA35.jpeg

Last edited:

wayne

Tiger Legend
May 7, 2007
Traralgon
Sad to hear the kids packed it in whatever the reason. Poor Essendrugs, just about everyone hates being there:rotfl2:rotfl2

When he did his knee the club contacted a friend of my brother to help him with rehab, because they had concerns he may not be diligent in this area.

Althom

Tiger Superstar
Jul 23, 2016
When he did his knee the club contacted a friend of my brother to help him with rehab, because they had concerns he may not be diligent in this area.
Don't imagine there's much in the way of facilities in Halls Creek. Would be a tough gig.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Thought Jessie Bogan was fairly good at the " highlighting of contact " against us on Sat. There's always been a bunch of serial floppers n divers that take exaggerating contact to serious levels but I've got a feeling there's a new contender for all out champion flopper.

Kosi Pickett in this mornings Hun demonstrates an absolutely outstanding technique. Would be a perfect ten for diving of the platform at the Olympics.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Kosi Pickett in this mornings Hun demonstrates an absolutely outstanding technique. Would be a perfect ten for diving of the platform at the Olympics.
I agree @TigerMasochist .. first thing I thought of too.
Those tools over at Champs data should add an xtra column... Stages!

Him, Selwood, Zorko and Papley could have a Duck-Off on Brownlow night with the winner being awarded a neck brace... obviously named The Selwood in honour of Joel's consistency of effort !

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user