Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Bit sad if true as Stu has been their best coach. Players seem to get on well with him and I really can't see any other coach doing better. Even more experienced as Eade failed.
Youngest team in the comp and warrants another year IMO.

Ironically the Suns' highest finish (12th), most wins (10) and best percentage (94) came in 2014 when they sacked the coach!

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

Ironically the Suns' highest finish (12th), most wins (10) and best percentage (94) came in 2014 when they sacked the coach!
Reckon Fatty Dew coaches out his contract next year and then the AFL throws a $10m 5 year contract at Genius starting 2023 season.

Reactions: 1 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004

Yeah, it might depend on timing on the coaches merry-go-round - eg if Clarkson is available and wants to coach next year, would you dump Dew early and get Clarko?

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yeah, it might depend on timing on the coaches merry-go-round - eg if Clarkson is available and wants to coach next year, would you dump Dew early and get Clarko?
Depending on results by the end of next year. Could easily see coaching vacancies opening up at St Kiddenme, Weagles, Mould Coast,perhaps also Frockers n Woofers. Clarko feels the need for a gap year n there'll be vacancies as soon as he puts the hand up looking for a job.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Hun saying that Fly is outright fave to get Scumwood coaching position. I want them to keep failing but not with Fly as coach. Hope they're wrong.

Last edited:

jokershoppe

Tiger Superstar
Feb 17, 2008
Gee giants were awful that quarter,unless their billions of first round mids get more ball,their going to get killed.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Gee giants were awful that quarter,unless their billions of first round mids get more ball,their going to get killed.
Cooked by the last qtr against Sydaknee last week. Lose Toby Arsepick, Tom Green, Hogans hero n Reid from last weeks side n they're gunna seriously struggle tonight.

thegdog

Tiger Superstar
Sep 28, 2009
Not a word of over exaggeration, we should be winning our 5th flag in a row this year. At our best we are still miles ahead of the pack, especially at a packed G. We all know we should of bolted in the West Coast year

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Just heard on tonight's news that the Moggies have re - signed 29 y.o. Cam Guffrie on a four year deal. Blokes just coming into his prime at pensioner paradise.

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I reckon Cam Guthrie is one of their better players, but at 29 a 4 year deal is a bit much.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I reckon Cam Guthrie is one of their better players, but at 29 a 4 year deal is a bit much.

DS
Not really.
The Geelong supporters don't share the same view..
Can't hit targets, goes missing when it matters, no defence and always gets injured

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Jake Kelly off to Ess from Adelaide as a freebie . .... can't believe he's 26... *smile*, time goes!