Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • If you are having trouble logging in to the forum please contact [email protected] // When reseting your password or awaiting confirmation please check that your email is correct and also your junk/spam emails.
  • IMPORTANT! Our inbox is full of email errors from members who have not updated their emails, please follow the instructions on how to update here
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

bob

Tiger Rookie
Mar 18, 2014
Collingwood just announced Leppa and Bolton. Its a strong set up with each taking a line (Bolton the centre line) and the title Director of Coaching and Leppa the backline but also Head of Strategy.

I reckon its a great structure and great team.

I have said it before, got attacked on here last time I said it. But hasnt changed my opinion. Our coaching team is very light on - the forward line coaching and mid coaching especially below standard in 2021. Even before all the injuries hit, early this year, our F50 entries were an embarrassment.

Reactions: 1 users