Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Gee giants were awful that quarter,unless their billions of first round mids get more ball,their going to get killed.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Gee giants were awful that quarter,unless their billions of first round mids get more ball,their going to get killed.
Cooked by the last qtr against Sydaknee last week. Lose Toby Arsepick, Tom Green, Hogans hero n Reid from last weeks side n they're gunna seriously struggle tonight.

Reactions: 1 user

thegdog

Tiger Champion
Sep 28, 2009
Not a word of over exaggeration, we should be winning our 5th flag in a row this year. At our best we are still miles ahead of the pack, especially at a packed G. We all know we should of bolted in the West Coast year

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Just heard on tonight's news that the Moggies have re - signed 29 y.o. Cam Guffrie on a four year deal. Blokes just coming into his prime at pensioner paradise.

Reactions: 1 user

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I reckon Cam Guthrie is one of their better players, but at 29 a 4 year deal is a bit much.

DS

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
I reckon Cam Guthrie is one of their better players, but at 29 a 4 year deal is a bit much.

DS
Not really.
The Geelong supporters don't share the same view..
Can't hit targets, goes missing when it matters, no defence and always gets injured

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Jake Kelly off to Ess from Adelaide as a freebie . .... can't believe he's 26... *smile*, time goes!

bob

Tiger Superstar
Mar 18, 2014
Collingwood just announced Leppa and Bolton. Its a strong set up with each taking a line (Bolton the centre line) and the title Director of Coaching and Leppa the backline but also Head of Strategy.

I reckon its a great structure and great team.

I have said it before, got attacked on here last time I said it. But hasnt changed my opinion. Our coaching team is very light on - the forward line coaching and mid coaching especially below standard in 2021. Even before all the injuries hit, early this year, our F50 entries were an embarrassment.

Reactions: 3 users

Spirit of Jack

Only a Tiger premiership can make 2020 a good year
Apr 19, 2004
Was just rewatching our 2017 PF against GWS...again! I hated the construction of the plastic club because they were given so much talent - that a dynasty was theirs for the taking. Looking at their team from 2016 onwards...I have no idea how they didn't.

If they had half decent coaching - they should have been unstoppable - yet in reality they were always just there abouts in a Geelong sort of way. A fitting result for an artificial club.