Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Doodee has done his ACL again.
The world not lining up for Brisbane.
Might have missed their window.

Walsh injury extension at Blues..

Danger hamstring reoccurrence.

So much luck required with injuries. So important to have squad depth.

Reactions: 2 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Doodee has done his ACL again.
WTF? Just read an article in the Hun this morn that he was coming back from his second reco n was fit to play this week. Old fart might have to put down his nose candy n re read the article to make sure I got it right.

Wildride

Tiger Superstar
Sep 6, 2006
Brisbane
WTF? Just read an article in the Hun this morn that he was coming back from his second reco n was fit to play this week. Old fart might have to put down his nose candy n re read the article to make sure I got it right.
You're right TM, there was also an article on the AFL site saying how happy he was to get back playing and how fit and strong he was. He then went and damaged the ACL in the main training session later yesterday...

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
You're right TM, there was also an article on the AFL site saying how happy he was to get back playing and how fit and strong he was. He then went and damaged the ACL in the main training session later yesterday...
Poor bastard, so that's now his third knee n this one simply a back to back hit. Brutal bloody game n comp sometimes.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Darcy Wilson wins St Kilda 3km time trial. Impressive effort.

Perfect club for him to go to, need his skill set.
Darcy Wilson can run but geez he's a soft ordinary footballer. Can't believe he is getting games.

jltiger

Tiger Cub
Oct 2, 2004
Harrison Petty...
How many 1st rounders did Adelaide offer Melbourne last year...
Is no better than Paul Bulluss...

Reactions: 1 users

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Surely some of this falls onto the coach. I reckon if Dimma hadn’t left, we would be in a similar boat as WC in 2025 and beyond.
Except we've been drafting throughout our time at the top.
As Poshy says this gives us a solid team.

WCE sold the farm for Kelly and p!ssed the early picks up against the wall. The rest they wasted.
Thats why theyve recruited our recruiter

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
That club has given up.
Crap list. Very little young talent. Coach happy to do just not enough
Scary bad isn't it.
Crap list. Crap future list management. Coach on a fat premium locked contract. Topped up by a combination of injuries and overpaid player complacency.
Special AFL assistance within sniffing distance so what would the money mob care?