Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Watched seven or eight minutes late in the third qtr. *smile* rubbish game of footy from both sides. Frantic play on at all costs, chipping short kicks in all directions, *smile* skills, turnovers n mistakes galore.
The way the game was going it wouldn't surprise me if both sides had about 500 possessions each for the game. From watching our game last week n some bits n pieces of various other games, it appears that. Ineffective, useless, garbage stats are going to be the new kings of the football world.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Ralph Malph says not a big Covid problem in Brisbane, and hopefully the Scum aren't gifted a home game on Thursday.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
I would be livid if I was a gws fan,there basically just going through the motions ,with 3 goals from 3 quarters and that includes a free kick goal after 3/4 time.
This must give richmond a chance at getting a kelly,green type player.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
For the Hawks, how good is young Jaith? Will Day too showing some great signs.
They're starting the rebuild. I felt they played pretty well today in spite of us having an easy win.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like the Bears will play the Scum away at the Dump this Thursday. Might as well continue their Vic holiday as they meet the Dogs in Ballarat in R4.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Looks like the Bears will play the Scum away at the Dump this Thursday. Might as well continue their Vic holiday as they meet the Dogs in Ballarat in R4.
Let's see them away from the Gabba for 100 days.
Bottom 4.
Collingwood will slap them

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Let's see them away from the Gabba for 100 days.
Bottom 4.
Collingwood will slap them
I'd rather they slapped the Skunks.

Figgy: "Seems like common sense to me"..........really?? :mhihi

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Apart from a lifelong thrill of watching the pies fail, the lions losing and going 0-3 is a good outcome for us

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
I'd rather they slapped the Skunks.

Figgy: "Seems like common sense to me"..........really?? :mhihi

Its pretty close to common sense. They were lucky that Collingwood and Brisbane are scheduled to play twice. Decision would have been tougher if they couldn't just swap home games to later in the year.

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Have you read that somewhere? If so, geez $1.5m this season and you need to rest him after his 1st game!
They have a 5 day break between us and the Essendon game so might rest him against us to ensure he is right against the Bombers. Regardless of how much he is being paid, he has had a long time off and needs to be eased back.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Its pretty close to common sense. They were lucky that Collingwood and Brisbane are scheduled to play twice. Decision would have been tougher if they couldn't just swap home games to later in the year.
Common sense enough for Figgy to grab a win at home now. Glad it's at the Dump at least.