Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Since you raised it here, how's Gullible Gladys going currently? Been hiding and fudging their actual cases and transmission for months, concealing the facts in NSW (I'll produce heaps of detailed evidence if you want to see it) so have now allowed the dangerous and vigorous Delta variant into Australia. But not satisfied with that monumental and criminal incompetence, of course, following the bidding of Scomo's Murdoch acolytes (who truly runs the country under L/NP especially), have spread it both around the country including Vic. and even NZ. Samples now detected in wastewater in Bourke!

Truly the Gold Standard of *smile* deception ... that millions of nuff-nuffs fall easily for!

It's almost enough to put me off the game tonight.
So how many have died from Coroner Cooties in recent months anywhere in Oz? It's a glorified but nastier flu virus that mutates regularly same as all the other flu viruses that have been roaming around the planet for thousands of years. Ya can't stop it or eliminate it regardless of what some *smile* politicians n health officers keep dribbling on about. All ya can hope to do is manage and contain it's effects as best as possible. Shutting down the world every couple of days is pure pathetic hysteria.

Reactions: 4 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Was it a coincidence that Burgoyne plays his 400th against his old side?........nuh.

Well done to him. Becomes the 5th of the 400 club.

Reactions: 4 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
tigers should chase Lipinski,seems a bright prospect,would come cheaper than cerra at much lower risk, 54 games 17.22 touches .56 goals.
adam cerra 69 games 16.38 touches, .19 goals.

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Scott and Geelong are insane,prestia , cotchin get rested 3 weeks with hammy tightness ,but geelong plays Cameron.
Under no circumstances can u trust any player to tell you if he's ok or not,go with the medical staff .

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Scott and Geelong are insane,prestia , cotchin get rested 3 weeks with hammy tightness ,but geelong plays Cameron.
Under no circumstances can u trust any player to tell you if he's ok or not,go with the medical staff .
Pre season hammy then backed it up with a set back hammy n missed the first five or six rounds. Why the *smile* would anyone with half an ounce of rational logic risk playing him on a cold, wet, slippery, miserable winters night with even a hint of tightness pre game. Gold medal in the stupidity Olympics, Geelol.

Reactions: 1 users

jokershoppe

Tiger Champion
Feb 17, 2008
Pre season hammy then backed it up with a set back hammy n missed the first five or six rounds. Why the *smile* would anyone with half an ounce of rational logic risk playing him on a cold, wet, slippery, miserable winters night with even a hint of tightness pre game. Gold medal in the stupidity Olympics, Geelol.
Fully agree,of course anybody for flag,but no way not Geelong please.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Mitchell withdraws from Bumwood coaching process. Code for: was never going to be successful. Best to withdraw before being told you haven’t been successful and you get tarnished by the fact.

Mitchell is a dud.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Mitchell withdraws from Bumwood coaching process. Code for: was never going to be successful. Best to withdraw before being told you haven’t been successful and you get tarnished by the fact.

Mitchell is a dud.
Wossy doesn't want the job. No-one wants the job.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Doubt that big time. Clarko was pretty definitive about coaching Borethorn 2 weeks ago.
Yep Clarkson ain’t going nowhere. My gut feel says Mitchell has pulled out due to knowing he won’t get the Collingwood job and then having the fear of being smeared as that bloke who missed out.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Yep Clarkson ain’t going nowhere. My gut feel says Mitchell has pulled out due to knowing he won’t get the Collingwood job and then having the fear of being smeared as that bloke who missed out.

He'll coach Hawthorn when Clarkson's current contract finishes.

Reactions: 3 users

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Clarko to become Pies coach. Graham Wright went there in advance to set up the future for Clarko. I think this has been in the works for a while now and Buckley leaving has thrown a spanner in the works with the timing.