Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
You're quite correct about it being a very treatable cancer.

In this case though, I suspect we are talking about a secondary cancer as opposed to a cancer in his second testicle, assuming the article is accurate. The use of the term 'secondary' would imply it is a spread from the original cancer, while a 'new' cancer in the other testicle would be considered another primary cancer.

Depends on the whats and wheres of the secondary, but it is quite likely to be of far more concern than the initial testicle cancer for exactly the reason you just described.
Yep, it sounds like it's spread elsewhere which is very unlucky and the severity can be much worse (as you said)
Poor fella.

Reactions: 1 user

14tempany

Tiger Rookie
Apr 12, 2009
Just seeing Melbourne have their post grand final win celebration day at the G really reminds me how annoyed I still am that we did nothing for our 2020 win
As the year went by I really hoped the club would hold something and include the cup tour again
I know there was covid but there were times in between covid lockdowns when something could have been arranged and in a "covid safe way

I keep harking on it but I feel really disconnected to that win - it is as if it never happened

And I am not the only one who feels like this

Reactions: 4 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Great to see on tonight's news that the new fitness guru at Smelbourne is out to establish his credentials in a big hurry. Near killed half the team in their first official training session.
What a way to set the standards, smash em hard and early n they'll be nicely cooked by mid season next year.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great to see on tonight's news that the new fitness guru at Smelbourne is out to establish his credentials in a big hurry. Near killed half the team in their first official training session.
What a way to set the standards, smash em hard and early n they'll be nicely cooked by mid season next year.
Thought the same thing. Let's hope it works.

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
How dare they win a flag during our premiership window , be my guest go ahead and smash them

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Only one bloke passing out? Rookie.
Only that ex Crowbait passed out, but there was another good handful curled up in the foetal position after the run. Good way to sweat the premiership tinnies out of the system I suppose.

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Media: "Hey look at this story about Joffa"
"Nuh, let's concentrate on Sydney Stack and Richmond....."

1638946854529.png

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013
3 Captains and a leadership group of 8?
Sounds like everyone gets a participation prize.

Morons.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
More interesting given Coniglio didn't want to be a co-Captain the year before.
Yep it’s a forced move. Toby is the man but he doesn’t play every week, Kelly is a solid citizen but not really leadership material and Cogs is reportedly a lot better than the Amazon doco showed. GWS are an interesting watch for me, Tom Green could become what we thought Patrick Cripps was going to be.

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Just rename them the GWS “Captains”
That way when asked, all them could say “I’m a captain”

• Haha

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Cholly's got the number 1 guernsey at the Huns. Maybe we should've done that to keep him motivated...:))

What happens with Gordon the Joey if the Scum don't want him?

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Cholly's got the number 1 guernsey at the Huns. Maybe we should've done that to keep him motivated...:))

What happens with Gordon the Joey if the Scum don't want him?
Dunno. But what happened to Maynard ? Wasn’t someone one here suggesting he was definitely off to Melbourne ? Or Adelaide ?

Heh heh heh….

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Dunno. But what happened to Maynard ? Wasn’t someone one here suggesting he was definitely off to Melbourne ? Or Adelaide ?

Heh heh heh….
Mayden Brainhard signed again with the Scum, I think. I reckon this is all a beat-up about Gordon the Joey. Fly would be desperate to get as much out of these players as he can in his 1st year. Funny hearing the spin about him from Greedy Bundy already.

The Mole

Tiger Champion
Apr 1, 2003
Essendon just announced their 5 year plan. Basically they just want to be Richmond.
I wish these bozos would just *smile* off and be original.

Reactions: 5 users