Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
It says Melbourne's greatest, so not many to compare him to unless you go back 50 odd years.

Mind you, there's a long way to go to get near a few from the old days - Ron Barassi springs to mind immediately, Denis Cordner maybe.

He's a great player, but to truly be considered any kind of GOAT, even just GOAT for one team, you need to put in the great performances for a few years at least. Usual media hype I suppose.

DS
Just the usual ten seconds of insta excitement then move on to the next moment of insta gratification. Bloody good player, but greatness is built on a platform of sustained excellence over time.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Reactions: 1 user

ceehook2

Tiger Matchwinner
Feb 11, 2021
yeah yeah I fell for some click bait

I dont want this this to start a war on poor old Fig Jam or Collingwood , but at around the same time Dimma split didn't Nathan and one other coach also split?

that wouldn't be surprising as the seperation rate for marriages seems to have been over 50% for decades
the bit that caught my eye was the reporters following Ex WAGs and children

How do we stop that sort of *smile* ?
yeah yeah , dont click on those articles , any other ideas

1641869022695.png

Reactions: 1 user