Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Watched some of the Hawks v cats game from y/day.

I thought Connor McDonald, picked at Pick 26 from last year, was very, very good. Inside mid. First time I have seen him, pick 26 wow.

They picked Sam Butler at Pick 23 before McDonald. I remember reading on BF a few Hawthorn posters were surprised they didnt pick Sonsie with one of those 2 picks.

McDonald looked a very likely player. Contested player, speed and endurance.

I hope we get pure mids in the next draft we need them badly.
Poshman was a keen fan

Reactions: 1 user

Batchelor Party

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 25, 2011
USA
Melbourne have Viney and Lever out, still a strong side. Interesting they have named 3 taller players (McDonald, Brown and Weideman) in their forward line. Maybe Balta will have to go back at some stage.
1650559891275.png

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Just watching Knighter’s presser at the WCE earlier today. Geez he’s lost a lot of weight. Is he ok ??

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Looks like some dumb Eagles went to a night club which caused the super spread and debilitated their team more.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Looks like some dumb Eagles went to a night club which caused the super spread and debilitated their team more.
The way they're going I reckon Wet Coke will beat #lolnorf for the spoon this year. I've heard that a little spoon can be quite handy at times.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
35,700 at the big clash between Melbourne and St Kilda. The big “test” for the Demons.

They sure know how to drag a big crowd those Demons, Mothers Day or not.

If they weren’t Premiers they’d get 20,000 a game.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Leon Cameron. .... just resigned....... coaching v Blues then McVeigh takes over.
Hope GWS give Carlton a touch up on his way out the door.

• Wow

Disco

Tiger Champion
Dec 4, 2004
Melbourne
Leon Cameron. .... just resigned....... coaching v Blues then McVeigh takes over.
Hope GWS give Carlton a touch up on his way out the door.
Can only help in our pursuit of Tom Green. If he isn't happy with the treatment of Leon, could tip the scales in our favour.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Can only help in our pursuit of Tom Green. If he isn't happy with the treatment of Leon, could tip the scales in our favour.
All very amicable if reports are to be believed.... and listening to Leon lately he knew his time was done
Possibly fallen on his sword early to give the club the best chance of snaring Clarkson?

Tigaman

Tiger Champion
May 23, 2010
At this stage of the year with all hands on deck do reckon Tigers second best list after the Dees. Lions ok but as the season progresses Dockers, Swans , Saints, Blues & Catters will fade with Port & Doggies maybe replacing two of them.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
Article in The Age says that Carlscum have room in their salary cap to target more players via free agency or trade.

Are you shitting me?! Don't they have a salary cap?

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Article in The Age says that Carlscum have room in their salary cap to target more players via free agency or trade.

Are you shitting me?! Don't they have a salary cap?
McGovern, Williams, Saad, Cerra, Hewett, Weitering, McKay, Walsh, Cripps and Docherty must eat up 90% of their imaginary salary cap.