Opposition discussion | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Opposition discussion

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
We are learning along the way that there is a hefty price to pay for winning 3 flags in 4 years.
Nah. That's just an easy excuse.
Cats won 3 flags in 5 years n then simply continued playing finals virtually ever since then while constantly regrowing their list through two dynasty eras and the expansion drafts. Neks minnit the pricks won another flag had a toe stub stumble and are back on top of the ladder again.
Huge effort in consistency for over 20 years.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Great player Rory Sloane. Possibly a premiership player if he didn't run into JGTI at quarter time of the 2017 GF.
Always admired the way he went about it & one of my favourite opposition players ever.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Great player Rory Sloane. Possibly a premiership player if he didn't run into JGTI at quarter time of the 2017 GF.
Always admired the way he went about it & one of my favourite opposition players ever.
No coincidence he called it just on the derby game this Thursday.

Reactions: 1 user