Other Games - Round 20, 2019 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other Games - Round 20, 2019

I like how shaw how exposed the scott house of cards though. Can you believe that he'll apparently be paid out $800-odd K next year if he doesn't get a gig? After taking $800-odd K for the last 9 years? Some people have hides like rhinos, fair dinkum.

Shaw sits in the coaches box and just watches the game.
Why didn’t they just sign up Humphrey, it would’ve been exactly the same.

How the final flk did we lose to north?
We should never play a home game at that ground ever again.

Reactions: 1 user
Howe should be delisted after tonight’s game. He should be wearing a north jumper.

The AFL has to change this crap.
Friday night games has to be between 2 good sides.

Cant north afford a phone? Every time they show Oscar the Grouch he is never on the phone.

As soon as north has played on a decent sized ground (Optus) they got slapped

Seriously how many goals does brown kick directly from free kicks?
One in 3?

I've asked before, how does Ben Clown's Michael Holding run not pass 15 - 30 seconds called by the green flog.

Ben Clown obviously pulled back on Frawley.

I can’t remember a player been so looked after by the umps, to make it worse his efforts to attack the ball at times a dismal and ends up with a free ffs. Hate the way he plays the game.

Reactions: 1 user
When North supporters are louder then your crowd you know your screwed.
Hawthorn haven’t got 80,000 members, maybe 8000