Other shitt kicker games round 11 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other shitt kicker games round 11

Vitas acts for a push every time he leads to the footy or contest always propels himself forward trying to pull a free.

Reactions: 1 user
Suns just play tidy footy and they should run the legs out of the Dogs.

Training and doing pre season in Qld even if not the same as Darwin is much more beneficial than Melbourne.

Oh Geelong, my heart bleeds. Losing at GMHBA is the first sign their reign is over.
No team's gonna take over our dynasty of 3 in 4. Feel proud Tigers.

Craziest season ever. Any team can win except for Wet Coke. Surely, this would make us win tomorrow.

Reactions: 1 users
No team's gonna take over our dynasty of 3 in 4. Feel proud Tigers.

Craziest season ever. Any team can win except for Wet Coke. Surely, this would make us win tomorrow.
Had we won a couple of those games we should have we would be neck deep in contention.
Win tomorrow and you never know.....

Had we won a couple of those games we should have we would be neck deep in contention.
Win tomorrow and you never know.....
If we win, we'll be just 1.5 wins / 6 points out of the 8 with 11 games left.

Lunatic flog giving 3 50m penalties. Quickest 50 ever against the Huns.

The Bont free. The 50. This is disgraceful umpiring.