Paddy Naish - where is he at? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Naish - where is he at?

gehring

Tiger Rookie
Oct 16, 2006
Have to strongly disagree struts like a champion but 80% of his kicks went astray, under pressure has no physical presence. Will not make it and needs to be replaced at years end. Its time for a rebuild as others have stated. There are some that will not be AFL but can keep to support and protect the newbies (morris, Garth, caddy) those with attitude. Where is our next full forward, CHF, Full Back CHB? completely missing in the seconds where we are plugging gaps with ruckmen.
On a sour note I watched the AFL academy play Geelong 2nds and did not see a player over 194cm that looked to have any KPP stand out talent. Perhaps some of the U19's may fit the bill?

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
He is built for modern game, need to give him a go.

I'm worried for my boy but I want to see him get a decent shot.

Reactions: 1 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
He is built for modern game, need to give him a go.

I'm worried for my boy but I want to see him get a decent shot.
Agree, but where scooper... he hasn’t shown the form to force a backline change. High half forward maybe? Can he read a game as a fwd or need it to unfold in front of him as a back?

Bill Haverchuck

Tiger Superstar
Jun 27, 2011
The question after 4 years is he a highly fit two way runner now or still a bit of a one way kick chaser?
If the former give him a go...

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
I have faith in Naish.
But he comes in and stays for three/four games.
May be used as a medical sub to build his confidence

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I have faith in Naish.
But he comes in and stays for three/four games.
May be used as a medical sub to build his confidence
Builds his confidence by playing him as the sub but destroy Ross’s confidence playing him as the sub?
I’m sub confused

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
The sub rule is a load of *smile*.

They should only be there for replacement of a concussed player only!!

That way teams cant BS their way out of a 12 day holiday for whoever they swap out, as it must be for concussion and nothing else.

If you lose two blokes to ankle injuries thats bad luck

Last edited:

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Builds his confidence by playing him as the sub but destroy Ross’s confidence playing him as the sub?
I’m sub confused
If Naish comes in against the doggies and plays a full game, he will be sore afterwards.
So maybe is the med sub the following week.
Then gets another full game the week after.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
If Naish comes in against the doggies and plays a full game, he will be sore afterwards.
So maybe is the med sub the following week.
Then gets another full game the week after.
You might be onto something here!

< AFWL | Sheeds >