Paddy Naish - where is he at? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Naish - where is he at?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
With HRS debuting this week looks like naish will miss. Bad signs for him if he can't get a game with the amount of mids we have at the moment.

Reactions: 2 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
With HRS debuting this week looks like naish will miss. Bad signs for him if he can't get a game with the amount of mids we have at the moment.
Medical sub 2/3 times so has to be close you'd think.

Reactions: 1 user

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
What's the deal with the other Naish boys (I think there are another two?). Are they any good and when are they eligible for the draft? I think I read a while ago that Patrick had a younger brother who was looking really good.

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
What's the deal with the other Naish boys (I think there are another two?). Are they any good and when are they eligible for the draft? I think I read a while ago that Patrick had a younger brother who was looking really good.

By all accounts the brother is a better player.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
When is he eligible for the draft?
I found an article dated October 2017 and Charlie Naish was 12 then.

To be eligible to be drafted I think you need to turn 18 by 31st December of your draft year.

I don't know his birthdate but if it is in Nov or Dec he would be eligible for the draft in 2022.

With last year being a junior footy wipe out can't find any footy update on him later than 2019 which mentioned he was in an under 14 rep side so have no idea if he has come on.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Well it seems like he‘ll be at the game tomorrow and out in the middle as well
Lets hope for his sake - as well as for us lot - that he has a really good game
It could be career defining that’s for sure

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
He better not *smile* the bed like he did last year against the giants

Reactions: 1 users

theglove3

Tiger Champion
Jun 3, 2003
Wow.
He's getting a full game.
Time to shine, Wangaratta Wizard 2.0.
Good luck!

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Well he hasn't shown much at in any of the full games he's played so far, so lets hope he steps it up tonight.

T-Shirt Tommy

Have you got the oven on?
Apr 11, 2011
He won't get many chances to play a full game like tonight.

Could be a career defining game, for better or worse.

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Might see him used in a Langdon type role wide forward running as an outlet runner and then long kick into the 50.

< AFWL | Sheeds >