Paddy Naish - where is he at? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Paddy Naish - where is he at?

In the best players tonight according to the AFL match report.

Well done Paddy :clap2

Hopefully that exorcises a few demons from the last time we played GWS.

• Wow
Reactions: 4 users
Looking for scapegoats now...the kid did ok. Will get better with more games.

Yeah he plays outside but we don’t need a whole team of blokes all under a pack.

Reactions: 1 users
played a part in a huge win, but

I still reckon getting run down in a paddock by a 107kg first gamer,

does not bode well

I'd swap him out for Dow on what I saw today.

Reactions: 1 user
Not in our best 25.
Dosent do enough.
If you play wing, you present and you run your ass off.
He does neither.

played a part in a huge win, but

I still reckon getting run down in a paddock by a 107kg first gamer,

does not bode well

I'd swap him out for Dow on what I saw today.
I’d swap Dow for a few others before Paddy on that performance. Played his role really well I thought

15 disposals 72% efficiency
1 goal assist and 4 score involvements.
18 pressure acts
333 metres gained
Played about 70% of the game
2 tackles
3 inside 50
4 turnovers

That's a handy game, for his first start in some time. Be nice to See this as a solid base that he builds from. I think he can.

Reactions: 7 users
He was decent. A few fumbles but kept running and getting involved and generally used it well.

Did ok I thought, nothing spectacular but fine. Still not really convinced but shouldn't get dropped on that performance.

DS

I thought he held his own. Hope he gets a run to show whether or not he’s at the level.

I thought he was good and played his part. He is still inexperienced at senior level - he is still a kid and he needs to be given a real opportunity. Cameos as a sub do nothing for his development. I think he took some good grabs when a guy was right on his tail, presented and had some good kicks into our 50. He deserves a string of games based on today.

The whole Aish thing was a serious senior moment from Eddie. Embarrassing. Naish's long kicking was excellent - he is up there with Shorty and Balta in this regard.

Thought his disposal was excellent overall. Did play very outside though, only 1 contested possie. Will need to get more involved in that area. If you are pure outside it really comes down to how damaging your disposal is.

Reactions: 1 user
< AFWL | Sheeds >