Palestine and Israel | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Palestine and Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fortunes of war unfortunately.
They are not fortunes of war, they are bloody innocent children and lots of innocent adults
They are not nameless statistics, they are human beings with names and families.
Don’t dehumanise victims

Reactions: 2 users
They are not fortunes of war, they are bloody innocent children and lots of innocent adults
They are not nameless statistics, they are human beings with names and families.
Don’t dehumanise victims
So were the Israelis who Hamas slaughtered.

So were the Israelis who Hamas slaughtered.
Yes they were and I and others have acknowledged that and the crime of the Hamas militants.
I am glad that you also now acknowledge the innocence and humanity of those Palestinians who are being slaughtered

Reactions: 1 user
The reality is insurgent group Hamas was allowed to bed its self down in Palestine by the Palestinian people. As a result Hamas without warning invaded Israel & slaughtered innocent Israelis which included babies small children etc etc. The Israelis did not turn the other cheek and as a result are carrying out a military mission to destroy Hamas which the feeble Palestinians failed to do. Hamas must have known that the Israelis were going to retaliate & not sit on its bot. Civilian casualties were goung to occur so this is Hamas fault. Now the burning question . Please tell me what Israel should have done after the incursion instead of flexing its muscle ?.

Last edited:
Hamas was allowed to gain power by Israel funding them so that the Palestinians were split between Fatah and Hamas. Not really sure what the Gazans could do about Hamas, Gaza is occupied territory with Israel controlling people and goods going in and out of Gaza. I reckon Israel made a mistake in splitting the Palestinians and kicking the can down the road for so long, do a reasonable deal with the Palestinians decades ago and there would be less problems now. Instead they chose to try and lock the Palestinians out of Israel and slowly expand settlements on occupied land.

DS

Reactions: 2 users
Please tell me what Israel should have done after the incursion instead of flexing its muscle ?.
- Stopped 4-5 weeks ago when they made their point and they would have had a deal on the hostages through Qatar then.
- Negotiated in good faith to institute what they have already agreed to in relation to the 2 state solution which included the cessation of settlements in the west bank and end to the Gaza siege

Now let me ask you a question

What should palestinians do when they are under siege in Gaza and their land and houses are taken away in the west bank in contravention of UN resolutions? What should they do? Just sit there and take it and eventually have nothing left ?

There will be no peace in the middle East until there is an autonomous Palestinian state.

Reactions: 1 users
- Stopped 4-5 weeks ago when they made their point and they would have had a deal on the hostages through Qatar then.
- Negotiated in good faith to institute what they have already agreed to in relation to the 2 state solution which included the cessation of settlements in the west bank and end to the Gaza siege

Now let me ask you a question

What should palestinians do when they are under siege in Gaza and their land and houses are taken away in the west bank in contravention of UN resolutions? What should they do? Just sit there and take it and eventually have nothing left ?

There will be no peace in the middle East until there is an autonomous Palestinian state.
" Stopped four weeks ago " what about the perpetrators ?

" Stopped four weeks ago " what about the perpetrators ?
They will never find them. If they knew who they were and where they were it would have happened by now. They are going for collective punishment

By the way do you think the Palestinians should have the right to go after the illegal settlers who shot and murdered Palestinians in the West Bank a couple of months ago?

Hamas was allowed to gain power by Israel funding them so that the Palestinians were split between Fatah and Hamas. Not really sure what the Gazans could do about Hamas, Gaza is occupied territory with Israel controlling people and goods going in and out of Gaza. I reckon Israel made a mistake in splitting the Palestinians and kicking the can down the road for so long, do a reasonable deal with the Palestinians decades ago and there would be less problems now. Instead they chose to try and lock the Palestinians out of Israel and slowly expand settlements on occupied land.

DS
I’m interested to know what funding Israel gave to Hamas

I’m interested to know what funding Israel gave to Hamas

Its not necessarily Isarel directly funding them. This is a pretty good article highlighting how they have assisted to fund Hamas, but using funds as a way to block any 2 state solution.

Yep, been waiting for weeks for Tigaman to tell us why Israel are the goodies
In this conflict Hamas without notice slaughtered innocent Israelis so they are the baddies therefore Israel are the good guys. Simple is it not for this conflict. Not interested in what has occurred since Israel became Israel in the Promised land.

Status
Not open for further replies.