Parody Religions (Now with TCOLDE) | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Parody Religions (Now with TCOLDE)

Tiger Attack.What has become of our most glorious religion.It has become an object of mirth and ridicule.

Back to the drawing board. :(

As was said above, Jello is at the very least a worthy prophet. I can't see how that band can continue to call itself the Dead Kennedys without him. I'm going to see the Beasts of Bourbon on Sunday, and fully expect that will be a religious experience.

Most excellent 81.Mrs Evo always worshiped at the temple of Beast.

Celebate Rifles are doubling with Cosmic Psychos this Friday too.

It is truly a time of Rapture!

evo said:
Most excellent 81.Mrs Evo always worshiped at the temple of Beast.

Celebate Rifles are doubling with Cosmic Psychos this Friday too.

It is truly a time of Rapture!

From the holy book of the Psychos:

De, de, de, de, de, de, Dead Roo!

Say no more.

I never saw the Celibate Rifles but have a number of their CDs. Didn't pay much attention to the Psychos, but maybe I should. I do know that Sunday is getting closer and the Beasts should be goddam good.

The person I am going with states that one of the reasons she is attending is that Tex is so sexy - but I'm sure she likes the music as well.

Anduril said:
evo said:
[

Hobbits,Elves,Wizards were witnessed by people in Lord of the Rings.So if i say that I have faith that story is true then Elves exist.

Amen brother!
Anduril;

I'm considering opening The Church of Later-Day Elves.

You are most welcome to join.

I'm definitely down too. Do we get surgery on our ears or do we use plastic ones?

Disco08 said:
I'm definitely down too. Do we get surgery on our ears or do we use plastic ones?
We're pretty modern.You can wear whatever ears you wish.

I really think it could be a goer.

-It already has a massive flock
-Quality supportive literature
-a well made movie proving it's validty
-Impressive merchandising
-dedicated conventions
-world wide appeal.
-High profile devotees,willing to spread the faith
-It's compassionate
-It seeks no quibble with rival faiths

-A religion of peace.

Don't be the last person on your block to join,places are going fast!

evo said:
Disco08 said:
We're pretty modern.You can wear whatever ears you wish.

I really think it could be a goer.

-It already has a massive flock
-Quality supportive literature
-a well made movie proving it's validty
-Impressive merchandising
-dedicated conventions
-world wide appeal.
-High profile devotees,willing to spread the faith
-It's compassionate
-It seeks no quibble with rival faiths

-A religion of peace.

Don't be the last person on your block to join,places are going fast!

You religion of peace has caused thousands upon thousands of innocent, undeserving Org's to die horiffically. Why would such a loving faith do such a thing? ;)

jayfox said:
You religion of peace has caused thousands upon thousands of innocent, undeserving Org's to die horiffically. Why would such a loving faith do such a thing? ;)
collateral damge. ;)

evo said:
jayfox said:
collateral damge. ;)

They failed to follow the true faith, so why the death is sad it is inevitable :hihi