Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Help please new format... I am a bit challenged!! Cant find the usual forum page with all the posts ?? Help please

Go to the top left hand side near the PRE icon. Click on the 3 horizontal lines, drop down box, then click new posts. I hope that helps

Deserves more games. Happy to see Butler and Higgins kick the dew for two or three games.
Let Bolton feel a little more comfortable in the seniors and see what he can produce.

Always looks dangerous around a loose ball and creative when he has it. Just needs to get more of it

Its been said, but I want to say it again.

I know Dusty and Dion were huge, but I thought $hai was THE spark.

once he started boogooloo'ing everywhere in the 2nd half,

George, Danny and Caddy all woke up.

he sparked 'em.

has to play every game between now and our next premiership IMO

Reactions: 3 users
Stays. Play him ahead of butler and higgins.
Agree. Higgins is out of form but should come good. Butler has been out of form basically since 30/9/17. Wouldn’t overly concern me if we didn’t see him at AFL level again. He’ll be forever lauded as a premiership player but he’s gone downhill ever since. Showboats too much and doesn’t execute the basic skills.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Shai get a real good crack at it. He looks capable of turning a match in its head and his speed is electrifying. Needs to get more involved but he was okay to day and certainly worth another shot against the Suns next week.

Great post DA, he always leans back on his kicks which obviusly slows them down , makes them go high & looks lairy.

I pointed this out 2 years ago & compared his kicking efficiency to Conca's, i was howled down !
He is usually moving too fast to lean back on his kicks.

Kid has X factor - always has had - just needs a solid run in the seniors. It's time.

Agree. Higgins is out of form but should come good. Butler has been out of form basically since 30/9/17.

Actually, he had an amazing game v Carlton in round 1 of 2018. Played like Nathan Brown that night. I thought, here we go, he's going to step up again this year and then he went backwards

Has hurt factor, every time he gets it he hurts the oppo, sometimes can try to do to much although think in '19 he is starting to be more team orientated and play within the percentages which on his talent is more than enough to be a very very good player!

Stack ,Bolton , Rioli , liked the look of them all together up forward yesterday. Put Jack up there with Lynch , Caddy & Chol rotating through there & it's a good mix of marking power, flair , footy smarts , pressure & potency.

Liked his game a lot. One thing he needs to do though is NOT fly in packs with Lynch. It’s hard enough getting Lynch into good marking situations without adding Shai and his opponent to the pack. Besides, he’s bloody good front and square.