Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Ralph was able to get Dusty enough money outside the salary cap to make up for North’s offer.

We’re a juggernaut, maybe it’s an asset to have someone from outside the footy industry helping our players capitalise on our exposure to earn more money outside the salary cap?

Our size should be a competitive advantage over smaller clubs, so agents who capitalise on our size are doing us a favour, aren’t they?

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Fantastic news.

Ralph should be our next CEO

He loves us as much as we do :peepwall

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
This is a great signing. Also a perfect timeframe as it will keep him accountable to improve and earn the big contract when our ageing stars begin to pull the pin.

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Fantastic news.

Ralph should be our next CEO

He loves us as much as we do :peepwall

Could we have been wrong about Ralph?
Recently he signs up Cholly as a client on the proviso that he lifts his professionalism and commitment to getting super fit and then convinces him to resign as a rookie for another 2 years. And now Bolton re signs without a protracted game of ping pong or unnecessary media attention.
Maybe he wants to attract more clients and understands that football clubs aren’t the enemy?

Reactions: 1 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Recently he signs up Cholly as a client on the proviso that he lifts his professionalism and commitment to getting super fit and then convinces him to resign as a rookie for another 2 years. And now Bolton re signs without a protracted game of ping pong or unnecessary media attention.
Maybe he wants to attract more clients and understands that football clubs aren’t the enemy?
been saying it since 31st August 2017

Reactions: 4 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Only touching the surface is Shai, so glad we get get to see more than just Shai's formative years in Tiger colors.
No happier tiger than me right now, offers something completely different:cool:

Last edited:

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

its not rocket surgery, and Ralph knows 3 things

1. His job is to look after his clients
2. Richmond are so well run that he has to do almost nothing between contracts but collect his 10%
3. Richmond footballers are heaps easier money than scientologist singers.

footballmonk

Tiger Matchwinner
Oct 7, 2008
Great news. Edwards will probably sign for two years shortly and at the end of that contract will most likely retire and hand his position (and salary) to Shai. Excellent list management.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Great news. Edwards will probably sign for two years shortly and at the end of that contract will most likely retire and hand his position (and salary) to Shai. Excellent list management.

Why, Shedda reckons his body feels as good as when he was 25, I have a feeling he will age well similar to Burgoyne

Reactions: 3 users