Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Yeah I didn’t think he would end up this much a clearance footballer. This much of a rotation mid and now he’s on the verge of being a starting centre square mid. And he’s impossible to keep in front of you, contorts, bends shimmies out of arms.

And 22 the rest of the year. Impossible to forecast his ceiling.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah I didn’t think he would end up this much a clearance footballer. This much of a rotation mid and now he’s on the verge of being a starting centre square mid. And he’s impossible to keep in front of you, contorts, bends shimmies out of arms.

And 22 the rest of the year. Impossible to forecast his ceiling.
Its Big Kev inducing stuff

Raises the bat today , great effort to reach 50 games and a couple of flags by his age, hope he has a beauty to celebrate his day

Looked intense like normal early on, but it seemed Sydney’s system stopped him playing his natural game somehow. I did see an opposition player waiting to intercept our forward handball to him a couple of times.

Was Sydney letting us get away with our first couple of possessions and targeting that 4th/5th handball instead?

Dusty was down too, and Dimma was on the bench trying to get them both into the game.

I wish he passed off that shot though like he did in the Grand Final.

IMHO it should be a very educational game for Shai , while we can all see the brilliant attacking footballer he is, my question re Shai has always been what happens when it’s going the other way, the kid had a shocker ,it happens , he’ll bounce back next week , needs to take a leaf Out of Dions book not Dustins

Reactions: 5 users
Congrats on 50 games Shai. A shame it was the worst of the lot. An absolute Barry.

Bounce hard next week mate.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Would love to know how many centre bounces he attended? From the naked eye I would say far less than previous weeks

Would love to know how many centre bounces he attended? From the naked eye I would say far less than previous weeks

Thought the same. If bringing Egg meant we reshuffled and had to push Shai forward then it was a monumental failure not only from Eggs game but from strangling Shais too.

Reactions: 1 user