Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Things consistently go our way with $hai in the guts.

I think the coaches are being a touch cute not playing him in there most of the time

Reactions: 6 users
Couldn’t work out why he was just sitting forward for so long, thought Shai was the spark each time we got in trouble, thought he was as influential as any we had

Reactions: 6 users
Is there a reason they have kept him in the fwd line for majority of game time this year? Dont get it. Possibly our best centre clearance player

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a reason they have kept him in the fwd line for majority of game time this year? Dont get it. Possibly our best centre clearance player

Game swung in our favour when he went into the middle. Keep him there.

Reactions: 1 users
Love to know the percentage of clearances when both Bolton and Dusty are in the middle. Very high I would suspect. This kid is very special and is a clearance machine but does not get enough time in the centre by half...

He's gotta do everything. Extract from guts, stand on heads, rove packs, $hai to goalsqare, kick winners FFS.

This kid is a prodigious as yet untapped talent. Only 22ish. Pure midfielder who plays great fwd as well. Hell, cant imagine how good he would be as an attacking wing.. What is his contract situation as I can see other clubs gunning for him especially in the west by promising him heaps more time in the middle.....

Geelol supporting younger Bro was watching the game last night, sent me a simple little text. Young Bolton is a GUN.
Being a Geelol supporter it's not often he gets things right, pretty sure he was 100% accurate this time.

Geelol supporting younger Bro was watching the game last night, sent me a simple little text. Young Bolton is a GUN.
Being a Geelol supporter it's not often he gets things right, pretty sure he was 100% accurate this time.

Im guessing your Bro would have been pretty easy to beat at SNAP! ?

Dear Mr. Kingsley Mr. Lonergan,

please play $hai Bolton in the middle for as long as his haemoglobin will allow.

Alternately, rotate him and Dusty out of FF, ensuring we have one match winning clearance freak in there at all times.

yours sincerely,

EZT

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Dear Adam Kinglsey,

Please play $hai Bolton in the middle for as long as his haemoglobin will allow.

Alternately, rotate him and Dusty out of FF, ensuring we have one match winning clearance freak in there at all times.

yours sincerely,

EZT
I believe Adam Kingsley is now our defensive coach and Sam Lonegran is in charge of midfield so you may need to re-address your mail ;)
I agree we look more dangerous with Shai around the ball.

Reactions: 1 users