Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Docherty's a bit of a yapper for a bloke nicknamed 'Footsteps'.

Look at the hairstyle though. Serious button-down psycho vibe. How many kittens do you reckon he's beheaded?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
:eek: :mhihiThe other thing is , we all class “ superstars “ differently , i class superstars as pretty much the modern word for champion , so I’d probably only have 10 in the league, others would have 50, fact is hisbloody good and his ours
Media class about 500 as " superstars " the rest are just stars.
I'm with you n there's about 10 or so genuine superstars / champions in the comp during any generation. They're the ones that regularly lift their team mates onto their shoulders n lead the charge into destroying opposition sides. After that there's varying degrees of bloody good players all the way down to promising potential n fairly mediocre before declining down to base level duds n spuds.

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Docherty's a bit of a yapper for a bloke nicknamed 'Footsteps'.

Look at the hairstyle though. Serious button-down psycho vibe. How many kittens do you reckon he's beheaded?
Reckon Docherty must be a binge fan of Peaky Blinders. They've all got the exact same haircut.

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Media class about 500 as " superstars " the rest are just stars.
I'm with you n there's about 10 or so genuine superstars / champions in the comp during any generation. They're the ones that regularly lift their team mates onto their shoulders n lead the charge into destroying opposition sides. After that there's varying degrees of bloody good players all the way down to promising potential n fairly mediocre before declining down to base level duds n spuds.

As far as I can tell we have about 22 superstars playing at the moment - the other clubs have one if they are lucky - it’s just that the media can’t see it

kendo

Tiger Matchwinner
Mar 3, 2007
As far as I can tell we have about 22 superstars playing at the moment - the other clubs have one if they are lucky - it’s just that the media can’t see it
He’s being called the shaister by Gerard Healy . Big praise for him tonight

Reactions: 1 user

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Bloody good game, provided an option all day, and was very clean, thing I liked most was it was 2 genuine very good midfield games in a row

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Bloody good game, provided an option all day, and was very clean, thing I liked most was it was 2 genuine very good midfield games in a row
Kids got a 200 gamers head on him. Doesn't get flustered, or rushed. Thinks his way through passages of play n finds options.

Reactions: 2 users