Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

F me Jon Ralph is a *smile*. Opens with Bolton is worth 800k a year and the Tigers can’t afford to pay him that. What a *smile*
Isn’t Ralph a tiger supporter What BS is that comment from him
Purely designed to sell papers

Reactions: 1 user
Played with physical dominance tonight. Looked bigger than he is.

Confidence based on superior physical strength. Arrogance based on being 95kg.

Shai got bigger in his mind. He was terrifying. Definitely bigger.

Reactions: 3 users
Was very close to taking mark of the year about 3 or 4 times tonight.

What a terrific game, 10 score involvements show how important he was for us tonight.

Reactions: 1 users
Still has gears, if he continues to work hard, learn and be humble he could be a great (and i dont mean how the media throw it around).

Superstar. Untouchable. So quick in mind and decision-making. He's Edwards on steroids.

• Love
Played with physical dominance tonight. Looked bigger than he is.

Confidence based on superior physical strength. Arrogance based on being 95kg.

Shai got bigger in his mind. He was terrifying. Definitely bigger.
Looking much, much fitter too - can get to more contests, can stay in more plays because of the fitness. Becoming a bit of a leader too I think.

I have never seen a player with the ability to take a massive hanger without touching anyone.

Potentially our best player. Outside of Dusty this signature as important as any we have done in many years.

Gumby.

His limbs are elastic, he just stretches and bounces all over the place.

Must be signed ASAP, a key player for our present and future.