Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Not sure why?
In the coaches votes again after our loss to Adelaide
Did the votes come from Dimma? He wasn't overly glowing in praise in last week's post match presser.
The stats were good on the face of it but I think Hardwick wants Shai to go to the elite level as a midfielder & believes he can.
I've no idea why he's named him on the bench, maybe there's nothing to it but I don't mind it either.
BTW don't recall Dusty or Cotch ever being named on the bench..;)
There's something the coach is doing here.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Got caught a bit last week trying to step around too many opponents when playing in the midfield.
I do love that part of his game, but the Crows were right onto him. Would like to see him go with his first option a bit more when playing midfield.

Reactions: 2 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Very curious to see Shai named on the bench. Is there a not so subtle message there from the coach?

Is there a subtle message with Baker being named at CHF? I think it’s just names on a bit of paper at the end of the day.

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
Was very patchy tonight and didn't have the impact the team required.
Maybe his hip is giving him some real grief.
Maybe he needs to be rested in order to get back to full speed.

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Not sure how injured he is but went missing last night.

Our midfield doesn't bat deep enough to have guys on his money and talent play so poorly.

Excellent footballer but we're not sure which Shai will play week to week.

Reactions: 1 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Not sure how injured he is but went missing last night.

Our midfield doesn't bat deep enough to have guys on his money and talent play so poorly.

Excellent footballer but we're not sure which Shai will play week to week.
Jeepers you are just trying to troll @caesar now